She wrapped her arms around her neck, hugging him, and he relaxed in her arms.

"I'm sorry you gotta deal with this Ken. You wanna talk?" She asked, and he sighed.

"I just wanna know why me? Like it's not fair. I didn't do shit to them man, and they ruined my fucking life. Ion deserve this shit. Ian no bad person, ian no killer, ian no gang banger, no." Kentrell held her tighter.

"I know baby. When was the last time you saw them?" She rubbed his scalp.

"Like 3 years ago. They moved to Atlanta. That's why I ain't moved out there, ion wanna be around them." Kentrell shrugged.

"Maybe you should go see them Ken. Get some closure, even if it's bad. It'll help ease some of your trauma." She told him, and he sighed.

"You think so?" He mumbled, and she nodded.

"Okay. Can you come with me?" He softly asked, and she nodded again, making him smile.

Kailani kissed his lips, before getting out of the bed.

He followed her to the bathroom, and they brushed their teeth.

Kentrell stood behind her, holding her waist as she washed her face.

He put one of her legs on the counter, sliding his finger down her slit.

"You wet for me Nene?" He asked, watching her bite her lip.

"You wanna fuck baby?" He smirked, sliding his dick down her slit.

"Yes please." She whimpered, and he pushed his dick inside her, grunting.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as he slowly stroked her.

Kentrell grabbed her waist, watching her face scrunch up.

"What you want mama? Slow or fast?" He grunted.

"Fast, shit go faster Ken." She bit her lip, and Kentrell slapped her ass, slamming into her.

He quickly rocked his hips into her, throwing his head back as she gripped him.

"Fuck! Oh my god." Kailani loudly moaned, holding on to the counter for support.

"I love you baby. Fuck, Kailani quit fucking do that." Kentrell moaned as she squeezed around him again.

He grabbed her hair, pulling her back against his chest. Kentrell flicked her nipple as he gave her fast strokes.

He looked in the mirror, biting his lip at the view.

"Look at me fucking you baby." He pointed to the mirror, and she looked ahead of her, her face frowned up.

"Kentrell." She moaned, and he grunted, feeling his stomach knot up.

"Shit, I love you baby." He kissed her neck, and she whined.

"I love you too." She said, and Kentrell lowly moaned.

"Nene I'm finna nut baby where you want it?" Kentrell rubbed quickly against her clit.

"Cum in me baby, fuck, I'm cumming!" She whimpered, and she came, feeling Kentrell shoot his nut in her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kentrell grunted, pounding into her with each word, making her eyes roll back.

"I'm cumming again baby. Oh fuckkkk." Kailani moaned loudly, before she began squirting as he pressed down on her clit.

"Mhm, that's what I like to see mama." Kentrell groaned, cumming in her again.

Kentrell slowly pulled his dick out of her, biting his lip as she moaned. Both his and her liquids began to leak out of her, and he took two fingers down her slit, picking up the nut from both of them on his fingers.