"That sounds so fucking crazy. Raquel why would you enter something like this. People will go at any lengths just to win." Blake says in concern.

"Yeah, for once Blake is right. You don't need this you have it already. You are going to get yourself killed." Sammi shrieks in fear. She doesn't want me to get hurt but I want to prove a point.

I want this because I want to make it by myself. I don't want to be known as Stephan's little princess, I want to be dangerous, feared.

"Don't worry. I will be fine plus I have my reasons which I don't want to get into." I try to shoo them off but they keep on asking us both questions which is becoming annoying.

When we finally finished making the outfits we all head off for dinner. Apparently, Uncle Ronnie owns a popular Italian restaurant not too far from us and we are going to have a family dinner.

Denni had to go on a mission, I wanted to come but Denni snuck out while I was in the shower

Denni had to go on a mission, I wanted to come but Denni snuck out while I was in the shower. Little sneak.

Anyways Sammi, Nicole and myself decide to take pink feather boas. (Sorry I'm in love with Jwoww)

When we get there I notice the guy from the car standing outside the restaurant guarding the restaurant. Seth is going to be so whipped.

SETH'S P.O.V

As we walk into the restaurant I see him standing outside in his hot suit which I just want to tear off.

He looks at me, I can see lust in his eyes as he undresses me with his eyes. As I walk past him I whisper in his ear. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll make sure you can't walk for days."

As dinner progresses, I see Raquel talking to Alessio. The cousins talking among themselves. I hate them so much, I just have to pretend to like them just to keep the "peace". Obviously I love Sammi and Nicole but I hate their brothers. They are racist towards us, sexist and homophobic people.

Since Raquel and the twins are the darker than all of us they have always been colder to them than everyone else.

I decide to excuse myself and go to the toilet. As I walk in I get yanked into the bathroom and pushed against the door.

"We need to have a talk. We've been seeing each other for a few months. I'm tired of hiding our love. I love you but I can't deal with hiding it anymore, the cars, the bridge I can't do it anymore. So I just want to let you know I'm leaving. I'm done." He backs away from me as he throws his hands in the air.

"What are you talking about?"

"I have no interest in being second best anymore, being a mistress anymore." He replies, not giving me eye contact.

"When did you get so dramatic?"

"When I realised what a pussy you are." He gives me a fake smile.

"Say that again and I'm going to kick your fucking ass." I give him a stern look.

"Come on big guy. You think your tuff. Your not, you're a coward." He says as he walks back up to me.

"Fuck you." I push him away from me. "You wouldn't underst-" I was saying as I am interrupted.

"But I understand, I understand better than anyone, your afraid of your father, your afraid of your family. You are afraid to be who you are." He pokes my chest as he walks away from me again.

Leo opens the door and starts to walk out. "What do I care leave, bitch." As he walks out.

As he walks out I say fuck to myself. I'm such an idiot. Why am I such a pussy. I love Leo but I don't want to disappoint my dad. How will he react? Will he even except me?

I walk out of the bathroom to see my family talking and eating their food. This might be the last time there is peace between all of us.

I walk up to the table and gets everyone's attention. "I just want everyone to know I'm fucking gay." Everyone looks at me with a blank look on their faces like they already knew.

"Called it, Vin you owe me that €500." Shane high fives Kayden. Vin rolls his eyes and hands over the money.

What the fuck is going on. "Son, we all kind of knew, you weren't that discreet with it." Dad laughs.

"So we are all cool. No one has a problem?" I want to faint right now.

"Yeah we don't care. As long as you are happy." Raquel says as she pats my back.

She whispers in my ear "I'm so proud of you."

I look up from my family to see Leo inside the restaurant looking at me in shock. He probably can't process what just happened. "You happy now?" I sarcastically ask.

Everyone continues to go about their dinner until Gio flips the table and yells in anger.

"I will fucking kill you!" He screams at me as he stomps his way over to me. Before he could say anything I punch him in the face, then he punches me back. He pushes me into the wall as he holds his cheek. I quickly grab the wine bottle sitting on the counter and smash it against Gio's face.

"You fucker!" He throws me onto the ground, gets on top of me so he's straddling me. He uses his right hand to punch me in the face several times.

I look up to see leo taking off his coat. "I've been wanting to do this for forever." As he grabs Gio by the collar and head butts him, making him fall in the ground yelling in pain.

Leo, still holding him by the collar punches him in the face making Gio groan in pain. He punches him again but before he could do it for the third time Enzo uses a chair to hit Leo on his back making Leo yell in pain.

"Oh shit." He says to himself as he holds his back in pain. Before anyone could do anything Leo tackles Enzo across the restaurant to the floor, wrestling him to the ground.

The manager picks up the phone and calls the police.

When the police arrives they drag myself and Gio out of the restaurant.

They push us both on separate cars arresting both of us. I hear the cops telling Gio not to hit them and to calm down. Gio keeps on trying to get out the of their grip.

"You fucking f***** get the fuck out of our family."

"Don't worry about that cousin, I will be staying at Leo's house, I've been going there when you weren't around. Guess what we've been doing daddy? We've been fucking. I take it and he gives it to me good and hard and I fucking like it." I start to hump the car to piss him off more.

"Fuck you!"

As Gio is being dragged away by the cops he start to yell threats at me but I don't even care.

The cops place him on the hood of another car. "What is your problem Gio, you've been out for a few weeks and your already into a fight. Your breaking your probation." The cops put him in the police car as Gio keeps on yelling profanities.

As the cops who are arresting me take me to the car, my dad stops them and whispers something in their ear. After they finished talking they let me go. They said it was too much paperwork or something.

As the car with Giovanni drives past Leo yells in Italian things that don't need to be talked about.

Well that was a lovely dinner.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks for reading.
If you know, you know ;)
Please share and vote