Chapter Twenty Three

Începe de la început

I hoped to god that the tracker worked and Aster and Leo knew that I had moved location and that they were on their way now.

Everything was going according to plan now and I was starting to believe that we could pull this off and soon we'll all be safe.

We finally stopped walking when we reached what seemed to be a back stage of some sort.

"Wait here and wait till your number is called out and then you walk in towards where the arrows are when I call out your number." The man said and all the girls nodded and I did the same.

The man walked away and then after a few minutes we were told to stand in a line. I lost sight of Stella and when I turned around to see if she was there my heart dropped because she wasn't.

I started looking around frantically and when I confirmed that she really wasn't anywhere to be seen I slowly walked backwards and away from the group and when I reached a door I silently opened it and slid out.

I looked around in confusion and hesitantly started walking down a dark hallway. I stopped walking when I heard a muffled voice coming from behind a door a few feet away from me.

I slowly made my way to it and I quietly pushed the door open hoping for it not to make a squeaking noise or else I'd be dead.

I looked in the small gap that I made and my eyes widened at the sight that was in front of me. Roger had one of his arms caging Stella against the wall while his other hand was wrapped around her neck, not in a strangling way but more like he was just holding it.

"God, I missed you babydoll." He said, moving his lips closer to hers and she didn't even try to move away.

I looked down at her fisted hands and the way she closed her eyes in defeat as Roger moved closer to her.

"Hey!" I said as I opened the door more fully.

They both turned to look at me in surprise before Roger glared at me.

"The fuck are you doing here?" He sneered.

"Um-they're calling for Stella. It's her turn." I lied through my teeth and Roger's eyebrow rose.

"Oh?" He chuckled before he turned to look back at Stella and grabbed the back of her head pushing her forward.

"It can't be her turn." Roger said. "She's already been bought."

"What?" I asked.

"Tell your little friend Stell." Roger said.

"He bought me." Stella whispered, her eyes downcast.

"But it hasn't even started." I mumbled and Roger laughed loudly.

"I was supposed to buy her the first time around but the old disgusting shit got to her first. But now that he's dead and she's back she can be mine." Roger said and I just stared at him like he was nuts.

"You know." He said letting go of Stella and walking towards me, making me take a step back but I forgot about the door and my back hit that instead.

"You're not so bad, either." He murmured. "You're an annoying bitch who's persistent in getting away but I remember how good I felt when I finally caught you. I wonder how it'll feel when I break every single ounce of willpower you have."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked with wide eyes and he chuckled, raising his hand and gripping my chin tightly making me wince.

"I mean." He started off. "I should purchase you too. After a bit of time I'm sure you'll come to submit to me and then you can be my little bitch."

"You fucking asshole." I hiss at him and raise my knee, kneeing him between his legs and he lets go of my chin, giving me the opportunity to push him away and run towards Stella.

"Come on, we gotta go." I told her as I grabbed her wrist but she resisted.

"Where are we supposed to go? We can't run away." She told me with wide eyes.

"Yes we can!" I exclaimed and pulled her with me towards the door but then I heard her scream and I turned to see Roger had recovered from the hit and he had grabbed her hair and pulled her back towards him.

"She's mine! You're not going anywhere!" He roared.

"She's not a fucking object!" I yelled at him and he pushed Stella to the ground and started approaching me again.

He put his hand under his shirt and my eyes widened in shock as he took out a gun and raised it at me, pointing straight at my chest.

Before I could even process what was happening, the horrendous sound of a gunshot resonated in the room.

Hello!

Thoughts?

I quite literally hate this chapter but I was tired of being stuck on it so I just updated it. Hopefully the next one will be better.

-till next time <3