"Well then yes, I will keep contradicting everything you say."

"Fair enough. But now you have to tell me what you think is hot in me. It's only fair, because how else am I meant to impress you? I am trying my best you know."

I have to laugh at this.

"Well, I think you're very hot when you're driving," I giggle.

"Well then, I'll drive you to the moon and back."

"Oh no, that would be too boring."

"I hope you don't find it boring where we're going."

"We've been driving for over an hour now Mase, you're really confusing me. I have no idea where we could possibly be going."

"We'll be there in about 10 minutes, you'll see then."

"Why do I not trust you at all?"

"Come on it's a surprise!"

"Yep, now I definitely don't trust you," I laugh and poke him in the shoulder.

"Look out on the right. It might give you a clue."

I see nothing...nothing...nothing...

And then, from behind the trees, a flash of blue, shimmering and reflecting the sun...

"The beach! We're going to the beach!"

"And Sherlock Holmes has resolved the case, we can all rest in peace, even though she ignored all the signs we passed about half an hour ago to get here."

I punch him lightly. We park and get out of the car. I haven't been to a beach in a very very long time.

"Happy now?"he asks.

"Very."

We walk down along the sand, and I thank god that England has decided to bless us with one of its rare hot days.

"I didn't bring a swimming costume." I say.

"Good thing I asked Layla to give me one of yours then isn't it?" he says and hands me the bag he's been carrying, "There's also a big T-shirt in there because she told me you're insecure for some silly reason, and a change of clothes for after. Thank me later."

He winks.

I smile at him, and go get changed in a nearby restaurants toilet. Not the most romantic thing ever, but there you are.

I come back in the swimsuit and wearing the T shirt over the top. Mason has changed into his swimming costume, leaving his top half exposed, and I have to tear my eyes away from his abs. He's setting down a towel and looks up when he sees me approaching.

"Wow." is all he says.

"Are we going to the sea?" I ask him, blushing a bit.

"It's all up to you. Today is your day,"he grins at me.

I take off my T shirt and stand up.

"We're going to the sea," I laugh, and add "Race you there!"

We charge down to the sea laughing our heads off and get there at the same time, falling into the waves.

"Oh my god it's freezing!" I squeal.
"What did you expect Ads, it's the English sea."

"I know but still..."

"Don't be wimpy,"he grins

I splash water at him. In two seconds we're having a full on water fight. I thank god it's still relatively early in the morning and not too many people are around for us to bother.
Once we've had our fair share of water, and are both about to freeze completely, we step out and run up to our towels. We sit on the sand, drying off.