Chapter 8 ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Louis' P.O.V

Anorexia.

The word hit me like a tone of bricks.

I felt unresponsive and scared, yet angry?

I don't know why i felt this way? Angry? 

"Please take a seat, you can see Mr Styles in a minuite" Said the nurse and she left.

I sat down, shanking and put my head in my hands. Niall and Zayn say on my left while Liam sat on my right. silent tears flowed down my pink cheeks. I can't believe this. it's all my fault.

Then my phone started to ring, I looked at the caller ID. it was eleanor.

I stood up and walked outside and then answered. 

"Hey el" i said. my voice was weak.

"Louis, whats wrong?!" She asked concerned

" It's Harry, Today at lunch he passed out and now he is in the hostpital and the nurse told me he has an Eating D-D-isorder" I sobbed on the last words.

"Oh louis, Do you want me to come down?" She asked

"Nah, i have the boys with me and i wanna talk to Harry alone so i will come over later.." I finished and hung up.

I went back and sobbed into m hands with the boys rubbing my back trying to calm me. All i wanted was Harry to be okay. My hazza. 

" I love him." I whispered so only the boys could hear

"We know, We know" Liam said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor's P.O.V 

I knew it. uuhhh god dammit!

I just wasn't quick enough to help him. When louis comes later we are going to tell the boys we are not a real thing. I think it might help Harry.

And since i am leaving soon anyways. I week actually. I got a job in America and it is perfect!

Now all i have to do it get Larry together.. in 7 days 

Oh boy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

What. Have. I. Done. I have pretty much starved myself and now the boys are going to know i have a problem. NO!

The nurse walked in and looked at me.

" Okay Mr Styles, we have just confirmed the information with your friends that you in fact not eaten all day, and you behaviour has also giving me the conclusion that you do have an eating disorder. You will be in here for the next 2 days until you eat something then i am releasing you into the care of Mr Tomlinson and he will make sure you eat and gain weight." 

"So i will bring your friends in now" The nurse finished and walked out.

Great Louis is going to make me eat. fun...

Liam and Niall entered first.

"Harry we are so gald you are okay! We were all so worried!" Liam gushed 

"You gave us a right scare there mate!" Said Niall.

"Sorry guys.." I said leaving my eyes down looking at my fingers 

Liam and Niall looked at me sadly and were about to speak again but Louis and zayn entered the room

"Hey mate, you alright now?!" asked zayn sitting next to niall and liam on the visitors chairs

i nodded still now looking up.

"Heya Haz." Said a horse weak voice. I slowly lifted my head to see that it was Louis. His eyes were puffy and red. He was smiling weakly and his eyes were filled woth an emotion that i can'y quite put my finger on.

He looked at the other boys and they all realised what he wanted.

"We gunna uh go get food yea be back ya bye" Said niall quikly dragging Liam And Zayn out of the room with him.

Here we go...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI AGAIN!

I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN GETTING ALOT OF READS AND LIKE NO COMMENTS SO IF YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE IT PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT OR SOMTHING!

ANYWAYS I HAVE 4 FANS NOW AND THAT MAKES MY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY HAPPY! SO THANKS GUYS!

I WILL UPDATE LATER

THANKS 

-Hol♡x