|•|Chapter 7|•|

Dev was sitting on the swing in the lawn and seemed lost in thoughts

Dev was sitting on the swing in the lawn and seemed lost in thoughts. Ashok came in the lawn and saw him. He sighed, thinking that he needs to drill some senses to his head. He walked towards him and sat on the swing beside him.

"What did you talk to Mr. Bose?"

Dev looked at him and sighed.

"He was talking about an Avenger based theme wedding." 

Ashok laughed loudly as this while Dev chuckled.

"What? Are you serious?"

He managed to say this in between his laughter while Dev nodded in a yes.

"Then what did you say?"

"Luckily, I didn't get a chance to reply. Sonakshi came there and rescued me."

Ashok smiled when he heard him.

"Sonakshi was a very nice girl."

Dev looked at him but didn't say anything. But Ashok knew that it meant Dev was agreeing with him. He has to take matter in his own hands.

"Her Father is an enthu cutlet."

Ashok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he heard Dev.

"What is that?"

"You know when we put a cutlet on the pan, it immediately makes a sound. That is an enthusiastic cutlet."

Ashok nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Your Mother has always been an enthu cutlet."

Dev chuckled while Ashok too let out a chuckle.

"You know whenever we had a function at our house, your Maa always keeps saying that we have to invite Sonakshi."

Dev looked at his feet, feeling a bit guilty. Sonakshi and his Maa had a very beautiful relation. They were more closer than Dev was with Ishwari or Sonakshi was with Asha. He had no rights to break that relation.

"You know when I fell in love with your Maa, our Families didn't support our relationship. But we were determined that we wanted to stay with each other. That was the reason that we eloped."

Dev smiled when he heard Ashok. Though he had heard his Parents' love stories many times, he cannot help but smile everytime he listens to it.

"I feel so lucky to have true love in my life."

Dev smiled as he saw Ashok wiping his tears. He had got emotional on reminiscing the old times.

"I wasn't this rich earlier. Even I was reluctant to start a new life with Ishwari but she had more faith in me than I had in myself. She never left my side."