|•|Chapter 3|•|

"What suddenly happened to him?"

Ashok looked at Ishwari and sighed, not knowing anything about the issue.

"We have to do something, right? He is still a kid. He cannot take such big decisions!"

Ishwari was very worried for her son and it was visible to her husband.

"Ishu, calm down and take a seat."

Ishwari nodded in a no but Ashok signalled her to sit so she did.

"See, it was his decision to get engaged to Sonakshi, right? If he was capable then to take his own decisions, then why isn't he now?"

"Are you supporting his decision?"

He looked at her eyes which were widened because of shock. How can her husband support their son in such an issue?

"All I am saying is that we need to understand him as well."

"You keep on doing that! I know him since he was in my womb. I know him better than you. I am sure that it must be a very small issue and he is making a fuss out of it. I will try once again to make him understand. After that if they both want to take it ahead then I won't force anyone."

"But..."

"I am not going to listen to you. Don't you remember that the first time we saw them together, they were so deep in love. How can I accept suddenly that their love suddenly vanished?"

Both sighed as their minds took them to the sweet memory lane. They were instantly reminded of the first time they both saw... urhh... caught them together.

x-x-x

Ishwari and Ashok were standing by the roadside as their car had broken down. He was trying to fix the car while she kept scolding and taunting him.

"That is the reason I always keep telling you that we should buy a new car. But no! Has Mr. Ashok Dixit ever listened to me that he will listen to me now?"

"Oh God! How can you forget that this is the same car in which we got eloped. This car is the reason that we were not caught by our Families."

"Now what are we waiting for? For our son to get eloped in the same car and we won't be able to catch him as well?"

Before he could reply to her sarcasm, his eyes fell on Dev and a girl who were walking hand in hand.

"It seems like your son is very obedient. He has already made plans to elope with a girl."

Ishwari frowned on hearing him and as she turned around, her eyes fell on her son who was holding a girl's hand and they both were blushing.