Chapter fifteen : you don't belong here

MAIA'S POV ; I smile at him even though I'm a bundle of nerves right now he looks breathtaking in his dark blue jeans black shirt and leather jacket his hair packed in a bun ,i didn't even realize that his hair was that long ,i didn't even notice that i was ogling him till he started smirking i shake myself out of my trance and try to concentrate on anything but him ,I've already decided that i can't keep acting like a brat around him my mum raised me better than that. I noticed his pupils dilate as he stares at me ,the intensity of his gaze ridding me of my ability to breathe ,he was devoring me with his eyes and for some reason i didn't feel as disgusted as i felt when the other guys looked at me i felt beautiful, we were interrupted when a beautiful blonde lady walked up to him and kissed him ,not just kissed him she practically raped his mouth , normally i would laugh at such attempts but now i didn't understand the surge of jealousy that ran through me making me want to tear her off him ,i didn't even realize that i was glaring at her until Mariana,dragged me from there towards the bar,i avoided her gaze ,but she searched my eyes ,amusement slight in her eyes.
"Cariño , estás poniendo verde ,¿ son los celos que vos ". (Darling you're jealous aren't
you , look you're turning green.)
"Cállate ya!!! I don't want to hear anything about your cousin or his girlfriend now please we came here to loosen up so can we do that already." I can see her struggling to hold back her laughter and it infuriates me to no end . she turns to the bar tender and orders some drinks I'm not paying attention because for some reason i seem transfixed by Samuel and his girlfriend. Mariana passed me a drink and i down it in one go it tastes bitter so i assume it's probably alcoholic,normally i don't take things like this but tonight i need to get my emotions under control , i take another shot ,then another and another ,i reach out for my next shot but Mariana stops me.
"No no no this won't do we can here to party and we haven't even been here 2 hours and you want to get drunk ,lets go dance the night is still young and there are s bunch of guys ogling you , maybe you might have a chance to make Samuel as jealous as he makes you ."i smile the alcohol has already started affecting me and i feeling this bubbly feeling i started giggling as we walked towards the dance floor , the music was a very lively tone so I'm swaying to the music without a care in the world i bump into someone and almost trip he grabs me before I hit the ground and he pulls me up a little closer than necessary but because of the alcohol i can't seem to care , i look up to see who my knight is and to me surprise the man is stunning ,sharp jaw ,high cheek bone and a five o clock stubble that adds to his charm he's handsome alright just not half as handsome as Samuel, i shake me head as if trying to shake the thought out ,the mystery man laughs and it brings more attention to his green eyes , eyes that brimmed with mischief, a dangerous glint was also in them , and a shiver runs through me at the way he's looking at me .
"Hi beautiful, I'm Skye nice to meet you ."
"I'm maia ,you're extremely handsome..." He laughs again and i blush in embarrassment , i don't even know why i said that but my mouth seems to have a mind of its own this us exactly why i hate alcohol i makes me so transparent.
"You look delectable when you blush like that almost makes me wanna kiss you." The look in his eyes shows me that he wants to do much more than kiss me ,normally I'll be scared or uncomfortable,but then I cocked my head to the side and i notice Samuel, looking right at us ,and he looked positively jealous , and that thrill me to no end , I decided to play this game a little longer.
"Well miss Maia,you're the object of everything man's admiration including mine so may i please have this dance." I smirk staring straight at samuel and lean to whisper in his ear .
"I would be my pleasure ."i felt his hands tighten around me and Samuel's hand tighten around his glass, a little more pressure and it'll break ,i giggled on yes I'll definitely pay him back no one makes me jealous
"

SAMUEL'S POV: What in the world is she doing ,i stare at her on that dancefloor and all i see is red ,i never even knew that she could dance like that, the moment Jess came and kissed me i felt so disgusted i wanted to throw her off me but i controlled barely myself and i still can't understand my reaction ,i decided to focus on my girlfriend and i went over to sit with my friends who flew over from Spain, this was supposed to be our reunion ,but for some reason my eyes were trained to that foolish girl that occupied my thoughts, i stirred my drink and took a sip my eyes still trained to mail as my cousin pulled her to the dance floor , my best friend Nicolas snapped my out of my trance.
"Que pasa contigo mi amigo? You're not paying attention at all." I tear my gaze away from Maia and face him.
"Yeah i know i apologize I'm just a bit distraído." He chuckled and looks at Maia as well
"Oh you're staring at the pretty brunette is it?". I glare at him
"She not that pretty plus she's not my type."he stares at me like I've grown two heads .
"Are you blind or something,look Sammy i know you better than anyone here ,and you are brutally honest ,so why are you still staring the truth in the face and lying -scoff-she's not your type then what is your type prostituta perra ?". I chuckle softly
"My girlfriend is not a prostitute,nico "
"You and i both know that that sexy brunette can put your girlfriend to shame any day and that's because she has one thing your girlfriend doesn't know the meaning of and that's innocence ,she's so pure she makes me want to teach her every thing i know."i felt anger rise through me as he spoke about Maia and i growl under my breathe and before i could even blink i punched him hard.
"Don't you dare speak about Maia that way ,keep your eyes and your mind off her she's off limits." He looks at me, then he starts laughing ,he places his hand on his jaw where i punched him and he's bleeding.
"I call your girlfriend a prostitute and you laugh i talk about a girl, whom you claimed isn't your type and you punch me ,what does that tell you my dear friend?" I ignore his question and turn back to the dancefloor and he's still laughing ,then suddenly i saw her ,and i could barely keep myself seated ,she was dancing ,swaying her hips from left to right and i felt my blood rush south ,i continue to stare at her utterly mesmerised and it seems I'm not the only one almost every guy present is staring at her ,Nico even stopped laughing and he's staring at her with his mouth open ,i couldn't stop the growl that escaped my throat ,i feel the strong urge to punch every single guy that is staring at her like that ,no one has the right to look at her except me ,a possessiveness that i never felt for jess overwhelmed me ,i dialed Mariana's number
"Hola primo , this party is amazing..."
"Shut the hell up , get your friend off that dancefloor right now."
"Facil primo facil , what's the matter with you Maia is having fun ,you have no right to tell her to not have fun."
"Fun? You call that fun? ,look here every single guy is hard just staring at her at this rate she won't make it out if here a virgin ."she giggles and i can tell she's in over her cups.
"Well that wouldn't be such a bad thing now would it , let her have some fun trust me Maia can handle herself and besides she's not even that drunk, have fun with your girlfriend ,oh and one more thing,jealousy suits you a lot." She hung up, i turn back to the dance floor and i almost groan ,she's dancing sensually with her hands on her hips and it feels like torture ,sweet sweet torture ,why in the world should someone be allowed to look that beautiful,it can't possibly be legal. Suddenly someone approaches her and they seem to be talking all i can see is read he's staring at her with obviously lust and she's stupidly flirting with him ,and suck in breath then swear as i recognised who she's dancing with , Ese hijo
de puta! It's Rodrigo, it's seems Nico recognises him as well , because he has a dark dangerous look on his face.
"Sammy what's that idiot doing with your girl?" I choose to ignore the part where he called her my girl and the flutter that went through me as a result .
"I don't know what he's doing here or who invited him but i need him out if this party now." He's dancing with Maia now and his hands are on her butt instead of on her waist ,and he's pulling her closer that necessary. I feel anger course through me at i watch him lay his filthy hands on her, that bastard is a rapist , i didn't realize i was holding my glasses him my hands until it broke,a few pieces of glass pierce me but i couldn't care less I'm literally vibrating with rage.
"Calmate hermano ,enojarte no va a solucionarlo ,sabes .( calm down brother getting angry isn't going to fix it you know).
"I don't care i want him away from her right now."

*****************MEANWHILE***********
MAIA'S POV : it was definitely a bad idea to dance with this guy ,He's standing to close and it's making me extremely uncomfortable ,and he seems high ,though I'm tipsy i am still aware of all the stares I'm receiving and i want to just bury my head in his chest but he's not Samuel, so i can't possibly do that, there's something eerie about the guy holding me ,and i decide that I've had enough. I try to pull away but he pulls me closer and i notice that he's aroused , but i don't feel giddy i feel nauseous,he pressed me harder against him and i squirmed a bit.
"Do you see what you do to me princesa?"
" please let go i would like to use the restroom." His hold on me tightens but the he lets me go ,i hurry away from the dancefloor to a place that was less crowded , I'm enjoying the fresh air but then someone grabs me and pins me against the wall ,i realize its the lecher i was dancing with.
"Come on princesa let me have a taste of you ,you smell so good ."he presses his arousal on my stomach and i almost empty my stomach,i feel a familiar fear gnawing on my throat but i refused to let it over power me ,i use all my strength and throw him off me ,he's high and drunk so his reflexes are quite slow ,i punch his and i hear a crack , good that'll teach him not to mess with me ,i punch his again and use my knee on his stomach ,he groans and lungs for me again ,using all his weight to pin me on the wall.
"You stupid bitch I'll have you whether you like it or not."he raises his hand to slap me but before he could ,i knead him in the groin ,he doubled over ,i grabbed him by his hair and rammed him into a wall .
"Don't you ever lay your filthy hands on me again you pig."he passes out at my feet and i spat on him prepared to walk away and a saw Samuel and i cute guy staring at me with their eyes wide ,i turn to him
"I told you i can take care of myself ,so me knight your services aren't needed." I try to ignore the fluttering of my heart and try to hide my breathlessness ,i lick my lips and watch his eyes darken ,and i almost giggle , i dramatically turn around making sure my hair slaps him on the face and i deliberately, add an extra sway to my hips ,and i smile when i hear his friend laugh behind me ,i know I'm playing with fire and i can't wait to get burned

SAMUEL'S POV : I stare after her as she leaves ,i was terrified what i realized that she had left the dancefloor and he had followed her the last thing i expected was to see her beating the guy up ,and i admit it is the hottest thing i have ever witnessed, my thoughts were interrupted when Nico slapped me on the back.
"Well isn't she something you didn't tell me she could fight." I ignore him and run after her before she could join the party i pulled against me and rotated so one of my hands were behind her head and the other was ,around her waist , i close my eyes trying to get my act together,but i can't having her pressed against me is pushing me way past my limit, my nostrils are assaulted but her unique yet intoxicating scent of jasmine, rose water and vanilla. i open my eyes and stare into her beautiful emerald green eyes ,as i listen to her uneven breathing ,every time she exhales her breast brushes against my chest and i realize that she isn't wearing a bra, i feel my trousers tighten further, what is wrong with me ,i haven't felt this out of control since I was a teenager .
"Porque tienes que ser tan sexy?" I leaned closer to her ear because of the loud music ,i heard her sharp intake of breath ,and i realize that i said that out loud , i sigh and i feel her shiver ,i turn slowly to face her enjoying her reaction to me ,her innocence amazes me ,her cheeks are rosy and her eyes are bright and feverish her long lashes covering her eyes and she licks her lips and looks down,for a moment i completely forgot what i wanted to say.
"Maia...look at me ,i want to see your eyes".she looks up instantly,and her lips part as if she's trying to take in more air, my heart is beating wildly in my chest for some reason, her scent is driving me crazy ,my hands around her waist tightens.
"Look that man is a very bad man and while I'm sure that you can handle yourself I'd prefer it if you stay away from him, in fact stay away from every guy here ,they're not good for you , do you see the way they're looking at you like you're some kind of commodity ."she seems to think for a moment then she glares at me and pushes me away
"Don't tell me what to do ,you can go and protect your girlfriend you loves raping your mouth ,I'll do whatever i want whether you like it or not." She turns around and walks out ,i punch the wall behind me ,i turn and see Nico laughing hard.
"Sammy you've got it bad bro ,real bad ,you like her don't you,well if you don't it's no problem i want her ,she's fiery and sexy everything i want in a woman ." i wrapped my hand around his neck and start choking him , don't mess with me Nico,she's mine