Something's Wrong

Start from the beginning

"I- Uh--- I was just- actually." Damn I was stammering! She would definitely suspect me.

"Why are you panicking though, I hope I ain't scary? " She laughed.

"By the way, are you new here?" She asked politely. She seemed to be a good person, maybe I could tell her about the matter.

"I am Kim Somi, Can I say something? Actually I am kidnap-" I stopped as a voice interrupted mine.

" Doctor Lee! There are no senior doctors around and a patient in 604 is having difficulty in breathing, can you please check them?"

" Ah yes! I will be there." She assured the nurse who ran back to the respective room

" I think you should rest, if you need anything there are nurses around."

She patted my shoulder and left immediately after the nurse.

I was not satisfied as I couldn't ask for help, but satisfied at the fact that now I could leave.

I turned around to leave when I saw two men eating something as they spoke to their opponent. These men were there with me when I was kidnapped, perhaps they are one of those kidnappers.

Shit!

I turned around and removed my rubber band and I let my hair fall to cover my face.

I walked as fast as I could and entered my room, I lay down on the bed and pulled the blanket and closed my eyes.

Moments later I heard the door open.

I kept my eyes closed and opened them slowly when I heard the sound of the door closing.

Shit! That was close. But unfortunately they're here! Arghh now I have to wait again.

Doctor Lee's POV

I am glad the patient is all good now.

I have to go for a checkup round in my break time. So I start with the second room on the corridor as the first room was already done.

Half an hour later I come to the last room of the corridor.

"Hello" I said and the patient smiled.

"Doctor, I was telling you something before-" she tried saying which confused me.

"Just a moment, have we met before?" I asked not sure about the situation.

The woman's eyes widened as she looked at me for a solid second.

"No. Nothing" she spoke softly.

"Ok, name?"

Silence took over as I looked up to meet the woman's astonished eyes.

"Uh--- excuse me? Can I know your name please?"

" Kim Somi" she literally whispered.

" Oh I think we've met before, you were trying to say something?"

"Yes doctor, please help me-" She stopped as she saw a man in black suit walk in.

The man gave me an astonished look but I ignored it completely and went back to listen to the woman.

"Yes? What can I help you with?" I asked to which she remained silent.

After a few moments she spoke, "uh--- help me in the sense, can uh--- can you accompany me while I eat?"

I saw the man staring at her and she was clearly scared.

" Sure! By the way do you know that man?"

"N-no! I mean YES!"
I saw her stammering which was weird.

"Who's he?"

"H-he actually-"

"I am her friend." The man spoke to which I nodded, clearly not very satisfied with the answer, I really felt something was wrong.

A/N: So that was the last update before I disappear for the next 20 days. I hope you guys are enjoying because this is my first story on Wattpad and I am trying my best to put in all my efforts.

Plus, as I said, when I come back from the twenty-day-hiatus , I will make sure to do frequent updates. I see alot of reads to my story but the votes are comparatively less.

Please don't be a silent reader and leave your comments whilst smashing that star icon, I'd really appreciate that and I will see you in my next update. Until then have a great time♡