"You think you can take him down?", Steve asked.

"Who knows? Worth a shot though.", you say and start sprinting in his direction.

"Sooo Tony, Mind giving me a lift?", you ask.

"Sure thing frosty.", he said.

You run faster and climb on top of a car. You then jump and Tony comes ad lifts you up. He then drops you into a chariot. You land on the soldier's shoulders and cut its throat with your dagger. You then go over to the driver and try to make it turn in the direction you want.

"Okay, okay, too sharp.", you say as the chariot takes a sharp turn almost knocking you off. 

You have eyes on Loki when you see him following a chariot with Nat on it. You blast him from behind but he dodges. Then you see Hawkeye shoot an arrow at him which he catches. The arrow then blows up and he falls into Tony's pent house. You turn the chariot in that direction and land near the trickster.

"So looks like we have unfinished buisness.", you say. You were about to launch at him but then the Hulk comes and kicks him back. He is about to attack when Loki stands up.

"ENOUGH! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE, AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED...", He says but the Huk cuts him short by grabbing him by the legs and sashing him again and again on the floor. He then throws him one last time and leaves. 

"Puny God.", The Hulk says.

"Puny God indeed.", you say bending over the raven haired God.

"Hey, n/n. I know how to stop this.", you heard Natasha say.

"Really how?", you ask.

"You see that scepter?", she asks and you turn to the balcony spotting the scepter.

"Yeah.", you say walking towards it.

"Bring it to the roof."

"On it.", you reply and jog over there.

You take the scepter and make stairs from ice and walk over to the roof.

"You know, now that I think about it, you are Elsa.", Nat says as you toss her the scepter.

"Oh not you too.",you whine. Nat then takes the stick and pushes it through the barrier of the machine.

"We can close it!", you say into the earpiece. "Does anybody copy?"

"Do it!", Cap said.

"No wait!", you hear the billionaire say.

"Stark, these things are still coming!"

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute.", Tony said. "And I know just where to put it."

"Tony you know that's a one-way trip right?", you say

After a minute or so you see Iron Man holding a missle leading it into the portal

"Come on Stark", Nat says holding the stick waiting.

"Close it.", Cap said.

Natasha then makes contact with the Tesseract and the portal starts closing. Then you see an Iron Man suit fall out from the portal. You smile to yourself.

"Son of a gun.", Steve says. But then you see that he is freefalling and not slowing down.

"Shit! He's not slowing down.", you say. Then th Hulk jumps up and catches Tony.

𝐇𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ;) 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐲! 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭

𝐇𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ;) 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐲! 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 

 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠<𝟑 

 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞

 -✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨