Its just You and Me

After a while, they finally started to dig in, you and Pietro doing the same. "The Food's really good today" Pietro states as he chews on his food, "Yeah, it is" you reply, munching on yours.

Suddenly, an idea struck your mind. You quickly swallowed the food you had in your mouth and tapped Pietro's shoulder rapidly, making him turn to you in confusion. "What? Is something wrong? Are you choking?" He asks, facing you. You cough a little because of a laugh building up. You chuckle and place a hand on his shoulder as you chuckle.

"Don't do that, you scared me" He states, frowning. "I have an idea" you state, stopping your chuckles and fixing your posture. "What?" He asks. You just looked at him with a smile and warped somewhere, bringing a table and the food you had with you.

You warped to a place you remember seeing in the city. It was on top of a tall building, a small but aesthetically pleasing food chain, it had a roof made up of leaves and flowers, it had a great view of the city as well.

"Much better right?" You state, laying back on your chair. "Yeah, I've never been here before" he replies, standing up and walking to the railing to look at the view. "I like it here, it reminds me of our first date" He states, leaning on your shoulder as you stood beside him. "Yeah, it does" you reply, placing your arms around his shoulders as he leaned on your shoulder.

For a moment, you forgot that you had food, but luckily, a man tapped your shoulder and reminded you of them. "Sir I think your food's getting cold" he states, you turn and say, "Oh yeah, sorry, Pietro, let's get back to our table." Pietro doesn't say anything and just walks with you back to the table.

Tony's POV:

The two love birds suddenly disappeared, black smoke replacing their figures. "Is anybody willing to bet they're still mad at us" I state, placing my hands in the air and heavily slapping my thighs.

"Maybe they just wanted to be alone?" Nat replies, "Yeah, maybe they just think it would be more comfortable" Steve chimes. "Okay, but we're having a team dinner tonight, nobody eats alone, or with someone else, we're all eating at the same table, at the same time." I state, slicing the piece of meat on my plate.

"So do you guys think what we did was right?" Peter P. Asks, "I mean, sending mister Y/n to the fury" he states. The others didn't bother to look at anyone, but I looked right at him, knowing it was my fault. "I can't exactly say that it was right, I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't just murder us all" I replied, chewing on my food. "But what if Thor hears about it, won't be mad?" He asks again.

"I don't know, but let's make sure it doesn't happen, nobody tell him." I state, looking up at everyone.

Your POV:

I sat there with Pietro in front of me, having the time of his life, smiling while he chewed and staring at the view. It's been about a few good minutes since we got here, and I already finished my food, since I was a fast eater, Pietro 3/4 of the way through his.

"For a speedster, you eat pretty slow" I state with a chuckle, "Well, I like to savor the moment." He replies, placing his fork on the now empty plate.

"You wanna stroll around the city?" I ask, looking down at the city. "Yeah, why not" he replies. I stand up and walk over to his side and offer my hand. He takes hold of it and I warp us down to the ground and return the plates from the restaurant. "Where'd you wanna go?" I ask as we walk down the sidewalk, "Let's go check out your old apartment" he replies. "That's a great idea" I state as we take a turn.

We walked down the street with our hands entangled, earning smiles and greets from people walking by. "This looks new" I state, pointing to the foreign café beside us. "Yeah, a lot of café's recently, guess people like their coffee" he replies. "The tower's right there" I state, pointing to the tall building in the distance, "That means we're close" I state again, placing my hand back in my pocket.