Just a normal day

You woke up to your legs trembling to the cold, Pietro held you in his arms, you two had a rough night, even though he said he was tired.

You went out of his hold and went to the side of the bed, when you tried to stand, You utterly failed. You fell with a light thud and said, "Ouch." As you were laying on the floor, you scoffed and just warped on the sink so you could brush your teeth.

As you were brushing your teeth, sitting on the side of the sink, Pietro walked into the bathroom. "Good morning, Love" he said in a sleepy voice, he went in to hug you while you sat on the sink, his arms around your torso and his head rested on your chest, "Good morning, Pietro, did I wake you?" You asked while placing your other arm around his neck, keeping him close to you.

"I don't know, were you the one who made a thud", he asked while he snuggled into your chest, eyes closed. "Well, yes, you were too rough last night, I could barely walk when I tried", you replied. The silver-haired man chuckled, "Well, you asked for it", Pietro replied and chuckled back, "True. But that's because it was our anniversary, I'm not letting you do that each time, you gotta let me walk, y'know", you stated as the silver-haired man chuckled.

"But it was so much funnn" he pleaded, "No, too rough, you made a mess on the sheets too", he groaned, "Come onnn", he pleaded, "You're gonna put me in a wheelchair if you keep doing that" you replied, placing a hand on his cheek. He put his hand on top of yours and looked up at you, "Please" he pleaded with his puppy eyes. You sighed, you felt defeated, but it was alright, you were satisfied by his performance, but you wouldn't be able to walk properly. "Once" you replied, putting a single finger out.

He smiled and went back into your chest, "Yayyy" he replied in a raspy and sleepy voice. "Alright, come on, I gotta finish brushing my teeth" you stated, the foam in your mouth was starting to feel weird. "Just a little longer" he pleaded. You wanted to warp him to the bed but that would be a pointless argument, he'd just speed back into the bathroom.

"A minute", you replied, "Just a minute?, Whyyyy", he pleaded once more.

"Pietro you're gonna be hugging me the whole day since I can't walk or do shit normally anymore. This is gonna take a few days, next time I'll do it to you, so you'll know how difficult it is", he groaned and parted from the hug to let you finish your session, "Thank you" you replied. As you spat out the foam, washed your face, and washed your toothbrush, Pietro grabbed you by the torso and carried you on his shoulder, "We're going to bed", he stated, obviously sleepy, "Pietro, I can warp, you know", you replied.

"Yeah, but I like it when I feel you, so I'm carrying you to bed", he walked normally as he carried you on his shoulder.

As he got to the bed he laid you down on your side of the bed, and instead of having to go on his side of the bed, he jumped on top of you, causing you to go, "Oof- why'd you do that-", he laid on your stomach but eventually went up to lay on your chest. He mumbled; "Sleep. Now." As he laid on you, you chuckled and put your arms around him, keeping him close again.

He slept on top of you in no time. You could feel his chest rising and falling, his breaths, and his stubble on your skin.

***

Your POV:

I lightly shook Pietro out of his sleep, he has been sleeping for a long time, like usual.

He woke up with a groan and said, "Whaaaaaat", "What do you mean what, the sun's already directly above us and you're still asleep, wake up, sleepyhead" I replied giving him a chuckle. "I want my kiss" he asked, I sighed and he lifted his head for me to kiss, when I kissed him he turned me over to the other side, now I was on top of him, he put his arm on my waist and the other on the back of my neck, "Pietro-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine. He was making out with me, this early into the day, parting only to take in air, he wouldn't let go of me.