Tension

"Y/n!", Thor yelled, "How do I get one of those, portable music boxes and instant message senders", you chuckled at the man, "You mean a phone?", "Yes, a phone", "You can have Tony get you one, because I'm guessing you don't have money", just then Tony walked in, "What's this about me getting someone a phone", Tony asked.

"ah yes, my dear friend. I would like for you to purchase one of those uh..phones, for me of course, I'm sure you have many of those green papers you can use to purchase one", Thor responded putting a hand on Tony's shoulder and smiling, "Friday, get this man a phone, use my credit card.", "Certainly, sir. I've purchased one, it's on its way, it will be arriving in 20 minutes",
"Thank you, Friday", "Welcome, sir".

Pietro looked at Thor, confused, then he looked at you, "What?", You asked him, confused as to why he looks confused, "He doesn't know what a phone is?", "No, Pietro, I don't think the God of thunder would be using one anyway, he goes on all those, travels so much, if he did, it would probably break by how injured he gets. Hey Thor!, What do you need a phone for?", You yelled at Thor, "To text you of course.", You looked baffled, "By me, you mean all of us right?", "I suppose, I would've wanted only you. You don't have extras, and you're always down for a drink", you remembered all the times you drank with Thor, he'd ask you out Everytime he would visit, he was practically your best friend out of all the avengers, though you had a good relationship with all of them. Apart from Steve who was beat up by Pietro, you wouldn't be talking to him for a while. Pietro looked at you quickly, like he had just saw you die, "What" he asked, "Oh no no, it's nothing like that. We go out to the bar for drinks on weekends", you said in a nervous voice, scared of what could happen to your best friend, "Hmm. I see.", He replied, quietly, "Oh come on, he's nothing like that", you said with a smile. He stood there looking at you, quiet, and looked angry. You sighed, "Seriously?", You put down the knife with a sigh, you cupped his face and gave him a kiss. This was optimally one of the best ways to make sure he wouldn't beat your friend to death, "What did I tell you?, I'm not leaving. You gotta keep that, up there, ok? I'm not leaving, I love you, and only you, ok?", "Ok", with a smile slowly growing on his face, "I just don't like how almost everyone is too nice to you", "you were like that with me when I first arrived here, there's no difference", you giggled, "Yes there is, the difference is I liked you. For months", you giggled with a blush, "Well I don't suppose any one of them would be asking me out on a date anytime soon", you pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"Come on, we gotta finish this food or we ain't eating anything at all", as you cooked, you could feel Pietro getting into his hug with you again, "Pietrooooo, help me cook", you pleaded, "But I wanna hug you", he replied with puppy eyes, "Tell you what, if you help me cook food for lunch, and possibly dinner, I'll let you cuddle up with me in bed all day", you had placed a deal with him, "All day?" He asked with a playful voice, "All day.", "DEAL.", His words were as fast as he was, he let go of you and started using his super speed to quickly cut, chop, and slice the ingredients, "Done.", He leaned in on the counter, his hand on his chin, "You're doing it again" you said, "Doing whaaat~", he asked, "That.", You said, "What?, I can't adore my boyfriend?", He said smiling, "pffttt, shut up", you blushed.

It has been 20 minutes since you cooked, and you could finally eat, you had cooked chicken curry with a some flan for dessert. "Alright eat up.", You brought the food to the table, its aroma what amazing, getting you comments here and there, "Guess I have a new favorite restaurant", Tony stated while putting a napkin in his shirt as a bib, you giggled at the statement. "You know, Y/n, you gotta teach me how to cook some time", Clint said while throwing food in his mouth, "I agree" Natasha stated, "aw, c'mon guys, you're too kind, now eat up so I can throw them in the dishwasher",
You were too tired to eat at this point, having been cooking for 20 minutes and working out for almost 3 hours, you wanted to sit down first, you let out a relieved sigh as you sat down on the couch, grabbed a pair of headphones and plugged it in your phone, Pietro was eating, he glanced at you and wondered why you weren't eating, it took him about 15 minutes to notice you weren't at the table, because he was so busy admiring the food.