Interaction

You looked at the notification and tapped it twice to open it, then you entered your passcode, which was the night Pietro invited you over, where everything started.

You turned to see if Pietro was awake, he was still asleep, you didn't want to wake him up over the text, but you also wanted him to know that you weren't planning anything with Steve, you looked at the time again, and it was already 9:04, so you thought it would be ok to wake him up.

"Pietro..psst..", you lightly shook his torso, he groaned as a response, he rubbed his eyes, and he squinted, "What? It's so early", he said in an annoyed and sleepy tone, you sighed in response, and leaned in to kiss him, it was a fairly long kiss, cause you thought this might make him less annoyed that you woke him up.

"Alright I'm awake, what is it", you giggled at his response, "Got a text from Steve, thought you should know before you suspect anything's happening between me and him.", He looked at you confused. "You gave him your number?", You looked baffled, "What? No?, He probably saw it from my application form", he looked at you like he was about to come up with a new mathematical theory to counter einstein, "Show me", he said in a stern voice, you opened your phone, and showed him the text message, it read.

"Hey Y/n, you wanna go on a run? Maybe work out together today?"

"Did he just ask you to work out with him", Pietro said in an annoyed tone, and looked at you with rage, "I can just say n-", you were cut off by Pietro, "No, no, let's go, I'm going too, I'm going to show this punk who he's messing with", you tried to stop him by grabbing his arm, "Pietro n-", instead of stopping him, you went with him as you were dragged by his super speed towards the gym.

You saw Steve and greeted him in an awkward laugh, as you were still in your sleep wear, Pietro on the other hand, "WHAT?, SHOCKED?, C'MON, YOU WANTED TO WORK OUT, EH?, COME ON, LETS GO", He said angrily, "Pietro, stop it, he didn't do anything wrong", you stated in a concerned voice, you hated seeing him like this.

"Steve, I'm so sorry, he gets jealous", you said in an apologetic tone, "It's ok, I was just hoping you'd come help me with my sets, the weights here are getting lighter and lighter", Steve replied in a calm manner, not seeming to care if Pietro was mad, Pietro clenched his fists, the white in his knuckles showing how hard he clenched them, "Pietro, a word?, Please?", You pleaded, he put a hand on your shoulder and sped to his room for more privacy, "What's wrong?", You asked, "He's what's wrong, if he wanted to work out he could've asked both is us to go", he replied looking at you angrily, you sighed, "But I showed you didnt I?, theres no reason for you to be lashing out on Steve, ok?, I made a promise to you. I'm not planning on breaking it anytime soon, okay?", He sighed, and said, "Okayyy..", as a response.

You cupped his face and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Better?" You asked, "I want another one", he replied, so you kissed him once again to make him feel better, "You want a hug as well?", You asked, "Mhm" Pietro mumbled.

"I'm gonna get changed, I have to work out", you said as you part away from the kiss, "I'm going with you" Pietro stated, "Never said I was going without you", you replied, he blushed at the reply, "F-fine..", you giggled at his reaction.You changed into a Grey tank top, black shorts, and got a pair of running shoes.

You walked out to ask Pietro how you looked, "How is it" you asked, Pietro looked at you in amazement, "Wow..", he gulped, "And I thought I was built" he said, you blushed, "Pfft, stop..", he walked towards you to pull you into a hug, "Pietro, I can feel your uhm..your..little friend down there", "I know" he replied, you made a sharp sigh, and continued to hug him till he parted to get changed as well.

"Alright, I'm changed, let's go", Pietro stated, he was wearing a similar outfit to yours, "Didn't know you had the same clothes I did", "Let's be matching, like those cute couples", you giggled at the silvered haired man, "You goof", he chuckled. Then he grabbed you and sped through the building and went to the gym. Steve was still there, he still wasn't done with this sets. Pietro was still a bit mad at him for texting you, "Hello, Steve." Pietro said in a very stern voice, "Hey Y/n , hey Pietro, wasn't expecting you guys to come back", Steve greeted you calmly, like nothing had happen, "Pietro", you said, making him smile at Steve, "Hey Steve, we wanted to workout as well, we'll be over there", you pointed to the other side of the gym, far away from Steve, since Pietro would probably end up throwing Steve on the gulf of mexico if you tried to go on a spot near him, "Great idea Y/n", Pietro grabbed you and sped to the other side in a flash.