Jealousy

Pietro POV:

I stood on our balcony to get a breath of air, as I stood out there for a few minutes. I saw Y/n walk out the door after Thor, as he sat on the sand, Y/n sat beside him.

They talked for a while, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it wasn't that long. Maybe a few minutes in, I leaned on the railing to watch.

Then Thor quickly grabbed Y/n into a hug. At first I was ok with him hugging his friend, it was normal to me at this point. But then Thor kissed him, I spat out my coconut water and shook my head to confirm what I saw. He really kissed Y/n. My fiancé Y/n.

I stood there, mouth agape, the fear, and anger coursing through my veins. My hands were shaking in fear but my mind was filled with anger. They conflicted each other. I didn't know how to feel. As he parted away from Y/n, a ray of multiple colors blasted down onto Thor and left a mark on the sand.

I saw Y/n sit back on the sand, he looked like he was in shock, his eyes were widened, hands on his mouth, he panted breaths.

Your POV:

"What the hell was that!" Pietro asked, I could hear the anger and concern in his tone, "I-..", I struggled to find my words as I sat on the sand looking at my fiancé who looked like he was about to pack his bags and leave me.

"What, spit it out, Y/n." He stated and put his hands on his waist. "He..kissed me..and..told me he...fell...for me" I stuttered, the look on Pietro's face changed. It went from Anger and concern, to concern and confusion. "What?" He asked, "So..you didn't...want him to...kiss you..?" He asked once more.

"Pietro, you're my fiancé, why would I want anyone else to kiss me. But I could feel his emotions, he was down, like he was about to fall apart, but I was too in shock to stop what was happening." I replied and he let out a big sigh and sat on the sand beside you.

"God. Why does this have to happen twice" he stated as he leaned on my shoulder. "I'm jealous. I wish you kissed me instead" he stated once more, I took a sigh and cupped his face for a long and passion filled kiss, Only parting for air. "Look, if I ever did have the option to replace you with Thor, I wouldn't. Okay?" I stated as I cupped his face, earning a "Mhm" as a response from Pietro. As he leaned back onto me. Hugging your arm.

I warped us back into our room so we could head to sleep, I did my nightly routine. Took a shower, and went to bed, Pietro coming in for the usual cuddles.

***

As I woke up to the soft light coming through the curtains of the windows, I made sure Pietro was awake before I tried to move. he was too comfortable laying on my chest and I didn't want to wake him up.

He always had this habit of snoring a little, so I could feel his vibrations on my chest. It was tickling me a little, I let out a soft giggle, careful not to be too loud. He snuggled closer to me and I rubbed his cheek a little. All I could say was, "Aww" quietly, he was adorable when he was asleep. The way he held me made it difficult for me to get out of bed, but his presence alone made it even more difficult.

I wanted to get up, it was already 8 am, but at the same time, I didnt want to get out of his hold. I wanted to be there forever, but I couldn't.

Actually, I could. We're on vacation. So without any hesitation I stayed there for the rest of the time Pietro was asleep.

To pass the time, I'd comb my hands through his hair, rub his cheek, and eventually go on social media every now and then.

He was so steady. He barely moved around, the only thing that made him move was when he had itches. It was like he was guarding me. I didn't mind though, I kept him beside me and went through my phone, looking at old pictures of Pietro and I on our first date and what not. I still had that photo of Pietro on the back of my phone. But my case was getting dirty, so I had to replace it. So I warped in a new one and warped the old one into the trashcan.