"How did you know where I was?" I ask as we walk to the laundromat.

"Well, I saw your note so I was walking to the laundromat but then I saw you in the store," Five says as we continue walking.

I nod my head and we head inside to get our clothes. I walk over to the dryer and see that our clothes were done. I grab our clothes and walk up to the lady working.

"Do you have a bathroom?" I ask.

The lady nods and points to the bathroom. I tell her thanks and Five and I walk to the bathroom. When we were inside I hand Five his clothes and he starts to change. I grab my clean clothes and put them in my backpack.

"I saw Lance by the way," Five says as he puts his sweater vest on.

"What? He usually doesn't get to work till 12:00. I read his mind," I say.

I grab a hairbrush and put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Right now he is on a run before he goes to work. I assume he lives close to here because he has a dog with him."

Five grabs a toothbrush and toothpaste and starts brushing his teeth. I do the same. Once we were done getting ready we head back to the van. Five must have moved it because it was in a different place than before.

"That is Lance's car," Five says pointing to the car across the street from us.

I watch as Lance comes back to his car carrying a puppy. Five grabs my hand and blinks us to Lance's car. Five lands in the passenger's seat and I land in the back with the puppy.

"Ooo puppy," I say in a whisper.

I pick it up and put it on my lap. It starts to lick my face and I let out a little giggle. Lance gets in the driver's seat and doesn't even notice us until Five puts a knife to his throat.

"One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell us exactly what's going on in that lab," Five tells Lance, who still has a knife to his neck.

If I am being honest, Five looks really hot when he is threatening people.

"I... I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market," Lance stutters.

"Including eyeballs?" I ask, still petting the puppy that is now asleep on my lap.

"Yeah, they're my biggest seller. I mean, they sell like hotcakes. I... I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers."

"So, the serial number I told you...," Five begins to say.

"Uh, could've already been bought. Yes, off... off the books."

I let out a scoff and Five rolls his eyes.

"We needed that list, Lance. Names and numbers and we need it now," Five says as he presses the knife harder onto Lance's throat.

"I don't have it. I mean, not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab!"

"Well, you start the car, then. 'Cause, we're going on a field trip," Five says with a sarcastic smile.

Lance starts the car and Five blinks to the back seat next to me.

"Can we keep the puppy?" I ask Five with a smile.

"Wha- no we can not keep the puppy. That would be stealing it," Five says.

"Oh yeah but pointing a knife to his neck is okay," I mumble while rolling my eyes.

"Look we can MAYBE get a puppy one day. But if we don't stop the apocalypse that puppy will be dead in a few days anyway. So let's focus on saving the world and then we can talk about getting a puppy," Five says in a whisper.