Eagle Came to Action!

Start from the beginning

He stared at me before give me a peck on the lips before walks away, leaving me speechless. I shook my head and walks out.

Guess he still love me but I need time.

I went to the others and having a little chat.

Timeskip after school

I quickly left the others and I saw Shu were standing in front of the school gate. I smiled and went up to him. I tapped his shoulder, making him flinched and turned around to see me.

"Geez, stop doing that," he said and gently smacked my head, I giggled.

"Sorry," I said. "So, we ready to go?" He nodded before we walks off towards the diner.

We're arrived at the diner and we went inside. Once we're inside, were were greeted by a familiar woman. She leads us to the seats and we took a seats near the window.

"It's been so long since I've been here with you," I muttered, I feel a hand on mine, making me looked up at him.

"How about this, when the villain came and I'm being summoned to destroy you, let's just pretend we are an enemy or more like frienemies," he said, I placed a hand on my chin. I looked at him and nodded.

"I kinda like that idea so yeah," I said.

"Good," he chuckled.

"Do you still love me after we broke up?"

"I am,"

"Shu..."

"I'm sorry for everything,"

"It's okay, the past is the past,"

"You okay with it?"

"Of course!"

"Nice!"

"But I think you should give me time to think,"

"Sounds good,"

Then, the woman came with a foods.

"Here you go! Pancakes and Dango!"