5 Superheroes Appeared!

(I'll tell you when to play the song)

Tuesday morning

At Aoi's household

"Hurry up, Fumiko! We're going to be late again!" I yelled, I heard footsteps, I turned around to see her running up towards me.

"Sorry! I couldn't find my phone," she said.

"Isn't you put it on your pocket?" I asked, she looked at me and check on her pocket. Her eyes widened as she pulls out her phone.

"Oops," she nervously chuckled and I facepalmed.

"C'mon, let's make a run for it," I said, she nodded before the two of us quickly wore our shoes and dashed towards the school.

Somewhere

Third person pov

"Commander Kokoci, What's the mission?" Said the boy who wore a dino orange cap.

"Your mission is to find Visionbot," Commander Kokoci said. "You can find it in the Planet of Visio."

"Alright, Commander!" The 5 teens saluted and nodded before dashed off.

Timeskip to Planet of Visio

"We're here," said the boy who wore glasses.

"Planet of Visio," said the girl who wore a pink hijab.

"Now, we need to find Visionbot," said the girl who wore a glasses said, the others nodded.

"Dey, what if they are monsters around here?" Said the boy who had a brown skin.

"There are not monsters here, Gopal," dino cap boy rolled his eyes.

Just then, the portal appeared in front of them.

"Eh? The portal?" Dino cap boy asked.

Before his friends could reply, he suddenly got suck in the portal, his friends also got suck in. They all screamed.

Location: Beigoma Town

All of them fell on the ground.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know,"

"Wait..." The dino cap boy trailed off. "We're accidentally went inside of the portal and the portal leads us here?"

"Hiya, what should we do, Boboiboy?" The girl with a pigtails asked.

"I got an idea," Boboiboy said, grinning. His friends looked at each other.

Switch pov to your pov

Free Time

"Confess to who now?!"

I facepalmed and Tenchi sighed at Fumiko panicking.

"Gurl, you gotta confess to him or else, someone else take him away from you!" I told her, hiding a smirk.

"I-i can't!" She freaked out, me and Tenchi sighed at her.

The bell rang, which means class is starting. We quickly went to our seat and Mrs. Hana came in.

Timeskip to after school

Me and my friends were walking towards Tenchi's dojo until I saw an unfamiliar people were walking around. The boy had a dino cap, the girl with a pink hijab, the girl who had a glasses and her hairstyle was a pigtails, the emo looking boy and the chubby brown skin boy.

"Who are they?" Chris asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know," I replied.

"They must be new here," Sasha said.