Kira Becomes Celestia!

Tuesday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"You know, we haven't heard from the villain yet," Fumiko said, eating her sandwich.

"Come to think of it, we haven't start the training yet," Tenchi said

"Now, what do we do?" Chris asked.

"The only way we need to do is training," Sasha, we nodded.

Grey Witch's pov

I'm summoned by Darkrix. I knelt down in front of him.

"Grey Witch, you mission is kidnap a new hero," he said, I stared at him confusion.

"New hero? Who could that be?" I asked.

"If I remember correctly, she does have a power called Energy. Kidnap her and bring her to me." I nodded before stood up and bow.

"Your wish is my command, milord." I said and smirked.

Your pov

"Wanna go train with me after school?" Boboiboy asked while we were walking towards classes.

"Sure, I wanted to see how good you are," I smirked.

"You're talking to a superhero on Earth, plus, in my dimension," he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right," I said, chuckled. "I could beat you with my second tier." I crossed my arms.

"Then, let's prove it,"

Just then, we both got smacked on the heads by Tenchi and Fang.

"Fight later, you numbskull," both of them said in sync. We nervously chuckled and nodded.

In class

"Listen, everyone. The third exam will be in 3 months and I want all of you to get score A+, got it?" Mrs. Hana said, we nodded.

"I wish you all good luck," she smiled at us. I turned to Tenchi, Fumiko, Fang and Boboiboy.

"So, the next 3 months is an exam and we need to study together." I said.

"Sure," they nodded.

Timeskip to lunch

At rooftop

I was waiting for the others to get here, i mean, what took them so long?

Then, I heard the door, making me turned and frowned when I saw him.

He walks towards me and stood behind me.

"How long will you forgive me?" He asked after a few silence.

"As long as you're not evil anymore," I replied while crossing my arms. I hear he sighed.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that," I turned my head to him with my angry face.

"Can't do that? You're ridiculous." I said. "Listen, we both are an enemy, we both fight against each other, you're an evil chosen one and I'm a light chosen one." I glared at him.

"(Name)-" I cut him off.

"Shut up, loser. Get out of my sight." I growled at him. He stared at me before turned around and left.

Boboiboy's pov

We all arrived at the rooftop until we saw an albino guy with (Name). I growled slightly. Then, I saw him turned around and walks towards our way. I begin to walk past him and accidentally bump into his shoulder, he yelped as I walked towards her.