Feeling The Heat!

(Summer Vacation)

Thursday morning

At the Diner

Your pov

"What are we going to do today?" Yuya asked, eating his pancakes.

"I don't know," Boboiboy replied. "Any suggestions?"

"We could go training," Kira suggested, we all groaned.

"Why training?" I muttered.

"Because we need to get stronger to defeat Darkrix and his evil goons," Ying said.

"Yeah, right..." Tenchi said.

Timeskip after eating

At Aoi's Household

I was reading a book while Fumiko were taking a nap.

Then, the electrical got shut down, making me shut my book and Fumiko woke up from her nap.

"What just happened?" Fumiko asked, rubbing her eyes.

"The electrical got shut down," I said. "And...I can feel the heat right now." I fanning my hand near my face.

"No wonder I feel hot on the inside," she said. Then, the door opened, revealing Boboiboy without his cap. I can see his hair had a white streak.

"What's happened?" He asked, walking up towards us.

"The electrical got shut down," Fumiko replied.

"Seriously?" He asked, we nodded. "God, it's so hot." He fanning his hat near his face.

"Any ideas where should we go?" Fumiko asked.

"Since it's too hot and the electrical got shut down, we should go to the beach," I said, Boboiboy's eyes widened and Fumiko looks so confused.

"What's a beach?" She asked.

"The part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves. the area adjacent to a seashore. For example, we're vacationing at the beach." I explained, she nodded.

"Sounds fun!" She said.

"Calls the others, tell them we're going to the beach today," I said, Fumiko nodded before took out het phone and texted our friends.

"I don't have any swimsuit," Boboiboy said.

"Relax, you can ask my twin brother. He can help." I said, he nodded and went out.

"The others said they will be there in 20 minutes," Fumiko said, I nodded.

Timeskip to the beach

At Beigoma Beach

We're arrived at the Beigoma Beach and we saw many people were having a vacation.

"I hope you guys brought your own swimsuit," I said, winking at them.

"Seriously?" Tenchi said, smirking.

"What?" I said and giggling.

(You can imagine what type of swimsuit you are wearing)

Us girls changed into our swimsuit and went out. When we walks out, we got received a stare from the random boys and plus, our friends.

"Boys, stop staring or I'll kick your butt to the moon," Tenchi warned, they all looked away.

"C'mon!" Fumiko said, running towards the ocean. Me and Kira looked at each other before followed her.