I miss you, I hope you know that. You've always been my best mate, but you've hurt me too. I don't even know if you'll actually end up reading this. That's how disconnected I feel from you.

When you found out Fred was okay, and you didn't even ask me if I wanted to go and see him with you, that cut me deeply. You've always said we're like family, and I guess that's one of the differences between you and I. You are my family, not like family. The difference showed when you said that because I was "me" and Saint Mungo's was crowded that I would have to schedule a time to come and see Fred, who was supposed to be my family.

Imagine how much worse I felt, crying myself to sleep, and then waking up and sneaking into Saint Mungo's to apologize to Fred. The feelings of self-hatred only increased when Molly told me that she had invited me over for dinner on multiple occasions, and that you never even told me. You also didn't tell me you were going to Australia with Hermione. You're not the only one who's felt neglected Ron.

Draco was worried about me that day. He sent me dinner through the floo because he knew I wouldn't eat since I was upset. There was no ulterior motive there. He was trying to be kind, and he really is now. As long as people treat him with some ounce of respect. I wish that you would try to talk to him.

I'm sorry that you found out in whatever way that you did. I hope one day we can forgive each other. It's your move Ron.

Regards,

Harry"

Ron didn't realize that he had started to cry until he watched the ink on the parchment swirl in his hands. He blotted it dry with the candy wrapper, before carefully folding the note back up. It broke his heart looking at the pictures of his best mate and Draco. Ron hadn't seen Harry that happy (or see him at all really) in years.

Draco Malfoy always hid behind a stoic expression or a sneer, his emotions well concealed. All Ron could see in his sparkling eyes was happiness, and it was a shocking sight. He didn't think he had ever seen Draco smile unless someone had been insulted or injured. Bracing himself, Ron went off for a walk around the castle. He needed to clear his mind.

A walk alone was preferred, but Luna seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to people who were emotionally unwell.

"Hello Ron, how are you?", she asked politely, twirling around him.

"I have a feeling you already know, Luna. How are you?"

"I'm doing wonderful. It's such a nice day outside. Would you like to join me for a walk? I'll be meeting up Rolf soon, but you need a friend."

"That I do."

Luna didn't speak again until they were outside.

"You're feeling very conflicted. Your head and your heart are telling you two different things. Harry will accept you back, but you need to decide if you want to fix things. I know that you do of course, but you seem unsure. I just thought I would tell you.

Draco really can be quite kind, you know. He took care of me when I was a prisoner in The Manor. He tried to set me free, but I told him not to. I didn't want him to get hurt, they would've known it was him. He just pretended to torture everyone to keep us safe.

He was the one who summoned Dobby to set us free, you know. Dobby was his first friend, he loved the kind little sir. I took him to visit the beach where we buried him after the trials and everything. It was quite sad.

My point is that you should try speaking to him yourself, Ron. We can all tell you how much we like Draco, but you won't let yourself believe he's changed. Sometimes seeing is believing. I've noticed that that's very common here. It's harder for people to believe in things they can't see. You saw how surprised everyone was to see the thestrals for the first time that I've been seeing for years. You just need to open yourself up."