Da Club

~Della Huxley~

I jump in the van my dad and a small team were listening in.

"Lets fucking go." I try to hide the attitude in my voice because my dad didn't really do anything i'm just in a shit mood.

"Uhh where's Mateo?" My dad asks.

"How do you know he's here my mic was off?" Fuck did he hear that conversation?

"We told him to keep an eye on you? He was part of the mission why do you think he was in my office before you the other day." Your fucking kidding me right? He did not watch my routine. I mentally face palm as Mateo jumps in the van and takes the seat next to me. This asshole.

"So are you gonna start talking about what he said or do I need to force it out of you?" My dad turns and looks at me.

"You heard him did you not?" I shoot back. I'm really not in the mood for this.

"Della we need to talk about plans."

"Im not saying shit until I take as shower." I roll my eyes.

I turn my head out the window as Mateo buckles his seat belt the last thing I want to do is look at him right now.

"Can we talk?" Mateo whispers to me.

"No can't you fucking let shit go? Im not mad just leave me alone." I groan at him. Im really not that mad anymore he's not mine he can do what he wants. At this point i'm just pissed he wont at least let me get this blood off me before we even think about talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride passes by agonizingly slow. I can almost feel the blood on me drying and the metal smell fills the car. When we reach the estate I jump out of the car before it even comes to a full stop and sprint up to my bedroom to take a shower. I feel fucking disgusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After possibly one of the best showers of my life I change into spandex shorts and a tight cropped tank top then make my way up to my fathers office because we need to talk and I know he has his men waiting for me to come talk with them.

"Well?" I say as I burst through the doors. Mateo is seated in one of the chairs in front of my fathers desk with Leo standing behind him. Men line the walls of the room and watch me take the seat next to Mateo with their eyes wandering all over my body. Pervs.

"Do we all have something to say about my ass or can we continue talking?" I glance around the room.

"Okay from other intel we know they're going to attack a shipment in Bayville port. Theres going to be an estimated 90-100 men because its not a huge shipment. But it is important because it is full of weapons and artillery." My father speaks.

"Let me guess you're gonna hand me the maps and blueprints and I get to go plan." I groan.

"Spot on Dells," My father smirks at me. "But you have 5 days before you have to go. Aren't you excited to be planning a mission it's been a few weeks." He asks.

"Stoked," I roll my eyes. "And don't call me that." I take the map and blueprints and walk out.

I almost piss my pants when Leena jumps out and screams "HEY BABE." at me.

"Holy shit Leena... hey?" I say my heart still beating out of my chest.

"We are going out tonight," She smirks at me. Just as I open my mouth she says "And don't even say you need to plan because dad already told me it's in five days... i'm going too you bitch."