Pt 4- comfort

Third person POV
Shinsou ran into the boys hide out just to see kaminari denki laying on the ground reading a book, denki looked up to see Shinsou standing in the door way with red cheeks and tears racing down his face. denki was instantly on his feet and his arms open for shinsou to run into them which he did. denki tightly wrapped his arms around shinsou like he wouldn't let go, and thats what shinsou needed right now for him to not let go. shinsou didn't make a sound while crying at times his breathe got a little heavy but in the end he sobbed quietly and denki hated it because it meant nothing good, the two stayed like that for some time. denki running his hands through shinsou hair and shinsou crying into denki's chest and holding his shirt for dear life.

shinsou ended up sleeping in kaminari arms which was a bit shocker since out of the four shinsou was one to not get much sleep, next it being kaminari, denki sat there quietly looking down at shinsou. he cheeks held faint smack marks on them which denki could very much tell his caretaker did. and it pissed him off, it pissed him off that no one can see that he was a human fucking being and he needs to be treated like one. quirks doesn't define shit and its stupid adults, stupid people doesn't understand that. denki had to calm down so his sparks doesn't bother shinsou, denki sighed. he already knew that izuku and shouto would be pissed when they hear what happened. and shouto would probably want to burn the place down with the caretaker in it , denki almost smiled at the thought of izuku trying to calm down shouto while trying to contain his own urge to put the caretaker 12 feet down. denki sighed and scooted towards the wall leaning his head on it, and he himself fell asleep as well.

izuku woke up with a bad stomach, a very bad stomach he could tell something was wrong today, the last time he felt like this shouto got his scar on his eye. izuku shuttered, that was a very bad day. izuku quickly got out of bed and changed into something comfortable, once he made it downstairs he didn't like the sight he seen. his family was really close with the bakugou family and they all met up quite often so it was no surprise they were together now, but izuku never liked it because izumi and kacchan would be together and them together is even worse then izumi alone. and he always got more bruises out of it which he hated because denki always took longer to wrap them up. luckily the two were no where in sight so leaving will be bruise free today. izuku quickly left the yagi's house and made his way to the todoroki house to get shouto. 

todoroki laid on his floor reading a book, izuku was to show any time now and while he was impatient he had things to take up his time. someone knocked on todoroki's door, natsuo poked his head through the door and smiled "hey sho, izuku is here for you" natsuo said. todoroki quickly got up a small smile already on his face. "thank you for telling me" todoroki said and natsuo nodded "have fun kid and be safe" natsuo said then backed out the room, todoroki walked to his closet and frowned. he didn't like that his dad put some of his own special merch in his closet so he could wear it one day. and todoroki would wear it some day, just after his friends had their way with the hero merch clothing and it would usually come back, painted over, bleached through, or even cut up even then his boys made it look wearable and his father hated it to the point where he could take away anything that shouto could use to ruin his clothes.

shinsou was awake, he has been awake for a couple hours now but he didn't dare to move, his head felt tingly from lying on kaminari's lap so long, he could tell the boy sent some volts to his head to calm him and his headache down and shinsou was thankful for it. kaminari's quirked calmed all of them down whether through a panic attack or just from a plain shitty day the buzzy feeling that forced their nerves to calm down. it would be alarming but kaminari was someone they trusted. shinsou sighed lightly thinking about the events that took place a day before, shinsou frowned he remembered what his caretaker said as she threw him out "and don't come back" even if she didn't mean it he wouldn't be coming back anyways, so was he running away? well no he did get kicked out so it wouldn't be his fault that he didn't show up. but where could he stay? their hide out place was an option but was that really safe for him to be at night, but its better than on the street and plus he could probably find a comfy crawl space. 

"i can hear you thinking from here" denki said from above him , shinsou turned his head so he was looking at denki. "i can't help it, you know since i was kicked out i don't have anywhere to stay and here is a option but, its not very safe" shinsou said. "well you could always stay with me in my basement- my parents barely come and check on me" denki said and shinsou thought for a minute, "we will have to talk to izu and todo about what happened and plus i really want my stuff" shinsou said. 

"talk to us about what"

________________________

sorry hitoshi, ig this wasn't really a fluffy chapter, just a chapter take it as you will. god i have so much angst next for our boys. 

don't be shy readers if you want too you can request whos angsty chapter is next ill be happy to deliver. 

anyways i hope you enjoyed this little chapter.

and as always i apologize for any mistakes i may have made 

eat your meals drink something (thats not a monster or coffee) and stay safe- and get sleep.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE <3