Chapter Three

Abreanna POV
"Aye Bre get up" I felt someone shaking me, trying to wake me up. "Abreanna!" The voice belongs to Rell.

"Hmm" I hummed sleepily. A day has passed since I got suspended from school and all I want to do is sleep.

"Wake yo ass up"

I ignored him hoping he'd go away. A couple seconds went by and I heard him suck his teeth and say "Ight bet" and walk out.

I start to drift off back to sleep until I felt a rush of cold water hit my face. "Moo what the fuck!!!" I jumped up coughing up some of the water.

"You need to get up. Your not about to be laying in this goddamn bed all day. You think just cause' you don't got school you can relax. Fuck no. Yo ass getting a job. Pronto. Be ready in a hour." He started walking towards my door.

Oh he got me oso fucked up if he think he finna just walk out untouched . I ran up to him, jumped on him and began to wrestle him. "Got me fucked up hoe"

"Yo getcho fat ass off of me!" He tried twisting his body to roll me off of him (he was laying on his stomach and I was sitting on his lower back).

"Nope you done fucked up shordy" I pulled the soaked shirt off my body leaving me in my Nike sports bra and wringed out the water over his head. "Haha bitch"

"Bet" he said. He began to lift his body up as if he was doing a push up with me on him and tossed me off of him.

Damn when this lil nigga get so strong. He snatched the shirt from my hand and began hitting me with it. "Stop hitting meeee!" I put my arms out trying to block the wet shirt from hitting me.

"You gon' leave me alone punk" he asked, holding the shirt in the air waiting for my response. "Huh?"

Hell nah, I ain't goin out like. "Fuck you nigga" I spat.

"Oh word?" He began swatting the soaked shirt at me once again.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled.

Before I could react my bonnet was snatched of my head and Rell held the shirt over my head as if he was going to wring the water out.

Oh hell nah I just got my hair did. "Okay wait a minute Moo, let's talk about this. I'm sure we can come to some type of agreement." I held my hands up in surrender.

"You gon' leave me alone?"

"Yes I promise, just put the shirt down." I pleaded.

"Say 'You the best big brother in the whole wide world'" he smirked.

Ouu I hate this nigga. "Mooooo, leave
me aloneee"

"Say it"

"No"

"No? Ight bet" he clutched the shirt tighter and brought it closer to my weave.

"Okayokayyouthebestbigbrotherinthewholewideworld" I rushed.

"A little slower" he smirked.

My fucking god he's pissing me the fuck off. "You the best big brother in the whole wide world" I glared at him.

"Good girl" he pat my head and I quickly smacked his hand away. "Aht aht don't do that. Now get ready like I told you to." He tossed the shirt across my room and walked towards my door, before closing it he says, "And make sure you brush yo teeth, its a lil funky" he waved his hand in front of his nose and closed the door.

"Bitch" I mumbled.

"What was said" he popped his head in my room.

"Mmcht, Ain't nobody even said nothing. I rolled my eyes and stood up.