Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck

Start from the beginning

" It was nothing" Noelle flips her hair with a raised head.

" I want to sleep" Y/N groaned rubbing her face with her hands.

"Oh...Cool...So, why are you half naked?" He tells Asta in disinterest.

"This" Y/N sighs holding up the magic stone, " It's all because of this. I'm going to kill my father" She hissed.

"For real?!" Yami instantly twitched his lips into a grin patting her back, hard.

"Aish!" Y/N held her back, throwing the stone into his hand, " Now leave me alone. I'm gonna sleep".

The purple eyed female waved everyone away as she heard Yami's last words towards Asta.

"All right! Now that everything is settled! Here's your first mission since getting your arms fixed! Go get me some booze!"

Y/N smiles a little from Asta's determined responds as she opened the door to her room.

"My poor bed did you miss me" She anime cried before plopping onto the soft material, " Because I missed you".

Y/N let out a yawn and kicked off her shoes before sliding under her warm blankets.

'Goodnight' She thought to no one.

________________________________________________________________________________

A white haired female slowly opened her eyes to a blurry image of someone in front of her. At first she just sighed and closed her eyes before she let out a loud gasp and snapping her eyes back open.

"LUCK!" Her voice shouted when she got a clear view of his face. The bright, wide smile that always seemed to be forced and his bright blue eyes. The cheery boy just giggled before jumping on her bed.

" Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" He laughed.

Y/N sighed as she slumped back down onto her bed and closing her eyes again. She wasn't tired, just a little dizzy from getting scared awake.

"Aw, Come on~ Wake up" Luck pouted as he tapped her face with his finger. Y/N groaned before letting out a yawn. 

"What do you want Lucky Charms" She asked. Luck giggled at the name, clasping his hands together.

"Hang out with me. Please! We could even fight!!" He cheerfully stated, "Everyone is sleeping! Come on!!".

"Sleeping" She furrowed her eyebrows, " What do you mean sleeping? What time is it?"

"It's morning!!" He answered.

The white haired female sat up from the bed in shock. She sleep the rest of the day and all night, she hasn't slept that long in a while.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked the blond. 

Luck cheered with bright eyes before jumping off the bed and grabbing her wrist.

"Come on!! Come on!!" He urged, pulling her out the room. Her feet got jumbled between the blankets, before she kicked them away leaving them lying in the hallway.

"Wait Luck! I still need to freshen up!" She stated but then sighed when he wasn't listening. The female was practically dragged from bed and pulled outside without any shoes.

Luck had a destination in mind. A place he hasn't visited in a long while. Somewhere, he has been wanting to go with her.

 Somewhere, he has been wanting to go with her