"No, remember, she got it back after a week," Five says as he grabs my hand.

"Yeah because Dad tortured her and I."

"What do you mean torture?"

"Dad got so mad that I made her pass out. He wanted me to make her lose her memory temporarily not permanently. It was an accident. I didn't mean to make it permanent. Dad ran tests and tried to get her memory back but couldn't. A few days after I made her pass out Dad called me to his office. He took me to some room beneath the house along with Vanya. I asked him where we were going but he didn't answer. When we walked in there was a chair. He had Vanya sit in it and had her strapped in. He took me behind a window where I could see her. He told me I had to be punished because of what I did to her. He pressed some buttons and I heard Vanya scream. Five... he made me sit there and watch him electrocute Vanya. That's how she got her memory back. He electrocuted her and I had to sit there and watch while he did it or I would have had to go through the same thing. The electrocution made her electrical signals go back to normal. "

"How come Vanya never mentioned this? How come the rest of us didn't know?" Five asks.

"He made Allison rumor her to forget what happened the day he had me use my powers on her and the day he electrocuted her. And the rest of you don't know because I didn't tell anyone. Dad told me that if I told anyone he would do the same thing that he did to Vanya to me. The only person who knows is Diego, and that's only because he read my diary where I wrote about it."

I feel tears run down my face. I couldn't hold it in anymore and start crying. Five grabs my arm and pulls me onto his lap. I put my head on his chest and continue to cry.

"Shhh. It's okay," Five says as he rubs my back, "It's not your fault. Dad made you do it. You didn't know any better. You didn't know that was going to happen."

"Yeah but I shouldn't have listened to him. I should not have used my powers on Vanya and faced the consequences."

"No don't say that. You were scared. Are there any more times where he did this?"

"He made me try them on Pogo too. He lost his memory for a day. He did the same thing he did to Vanya to Pogo. And he made me watch him do it. Allison had to rumor Pogo to forget what happened."

I continue to cry into Five's chest while he has his arms around me and rubs my back.

"Is this the trauma Diego was talking about at the funeral?"

I nod my head yes.

"I am so so sorry Five."

"Why are you apologizing to me?" he asks.

"Because I hid this from you. I should have told you but I was worried you would say I was being overdramatic or something."

"Y/N I would never. You were 10, you have the right to be upset over this. You didn't know any better. You were scared of a horrible man and honestly, I would have been too. I still love you."

I look up at Five.

"Promise?"

Five gives me a kiss then looks at me.

"I promise."

Out of curiosity, I read his mind.

'I know you reading my mind. I still love you. I promise.'

He wasn't lying. I let out a little laugh and Five gives me a kiss on the forehead. He wipes the tears from under my eyes and smiles.

"Alright. I'm gonna go take a shower," I say as I get out of Five's bed.

I walk over to his wardrobe and take out one of his white button-up shirts. Even though I have my own I like to sleep in his. I walk out of the room and head to my shower.

A/N: I feel like this chapter was kinda confusing so I am going to better explain it. When Y/N rebooted Hazel and Cha Cha she rebooted them to where they lost their memories for a few MINUTES, not seconds like how she usually does it. Obviously, Five is very confused about this because she only reboots for seconds. When they get home Y/N explains to Five why she doesn't reboot people for longer than a few seconds. Y/N could always reboot people for longer but she chooses not to after an accident that happened with Vanya. Reginald told Y/N that she can make people lose their memory for longer (For example she can make people lose their memory temporarily for a few minutes, even hours. And if she really wanted to she can make people lose their memory permanently) Anyways, Reginald has Y/N test her powers on Vanya. Y/N does and ended up rebooting her so many times that Vanya lost her memory permanently. Reginald got mad because she was supposed to make her lose her memory for a few minutes, not permanently. It took a week for Reginald to find a way to get Vanya's memories back. Reginald took Y/N and Vanya to some room in the basement (if you watched the show you know what place I am talking about). He strapped Vanya into a chair and made Y/N watch while he electrocuted her. This gave Vanya her memory back (Kinda like in season 2 where Vanya was electrocuted and got some of her memory back. Also with the tow truck driver in Season 1 where Hazel and Cha Cha electrocuted him to remember what happened at Griddy's). So basically Y/N can make people lose their memory temporarily for however long she wants OR she can go as far as to make people lose their memory permanently. I hope this explains it better!