Addition to the Family

ابدأ من البداية

"It's still cool though. I'm not trying to say that like some bootlicker, but you've got style." I laughed.

He laughed along as well wearing a smile the rest of the way. We engaged in small talk as he told me various stories of his youth causing both of us to laugh and act as if we were old chums. I hardly noticed the Lycans during the rest of our stroll, but they followed in great numbers behind us.

We arrived at a door inside the rock and Heisenberg opened the door for us both. I made the mistake to look behind me and notice a large number of Lycans staring and growling at me on all fours. I quickly went inside and shut the door causing Heisenberg to grin.

There was a giant corridor that had many instruments of lab equipment and papers plastered on the wall on anatomy of humans along with those creatures. This was a research lab?

"Wait here." Karl instructed walking forward to a corner of the room to speak with a hooded figure.

I couldn't hear their words, but I felt a cold hand caress my cheek that almost made me jump.

"My specimen." She said in a brooding tone.

I looked back to see Heisenberg standing by himself looking back at me. Beside me was the hooded figure. I became terrified seeing her. She wore a golden bird mask hiding most of her face, but showed her pale lips.

"You have been a grand help for my experiment." She said touching my face even more. "Will you help me further?"

Her hands were cold as ice and filled me with fear.

"You must be Mother Miranda?" I asked shaking.

"Indeed I am." She turned away and disappeared from my sight.

I looked around, but she was nowhere go be found. I slowly walked to Heisenberg looking around frantically. Heisenberg shook his head.

"It's suprising she didn't kill you right then and there. Any normal human would've been dead right then and there." He said blatantly.

"But why didn't she?" I shuddered.

"Because you gave me a new specimen I can use." She said reappearing in front of me causing me go back against the wall.

She pointed to a jar with fogged glass having a label read:

71C

I slowly walked over to it and rubbed away the fogged glass to see a pulsing fetus the size of my hand. It must've been conscious of the prescense it felt because it touched the glass my hand was against. I recoiled at first, but it just slowly pressed against the glass with my hand.

"Fascinating.." Miranda walked over quickly.

"Where did this come from?" I asked her.

"From Dimitrescu's daughter Cassandra. Your spawn that grew inside her." She explained observing the fetus becoming terrified as she drew near.

Miranda excitedly opened the jar and went back to rummage through her needles filled with some liquids. Heisenberg had an angered glare at Miranda seeing her rummage through her equipment.

"Wait are you saying this...is my child." I said in disbelief.

"An offspring of one of my experiments and a human being. Yes it contains extracts of your DNA, but it also contains the Cadou parasite as well." She tapped the syringe and quickly walked over to the jar.

"Wait what are you doing with that." I said taking my hand off the jar causing the fetus to squeal.

"I must add the solution to perfect it." She injected the syringe in the fetus' shoulder causing it to bellow in pain.