~mark

little: mark
caregiver: johnny

request

mark woke up, not feeling little at the moment, and made his way out to the living area.

although he wasn't in headspace, he still grabbed his baby blanket from off his bed and took it with him.

he really didn't see a problem with that.

when johnny saw him enter the room, he smiled and watched as mark sat down and turned the tv on.

"are you having a hard time slipping?" he asked, mark shaking his head.

"no. im just cold" he replied, turning back towards the tv.

the elder nodded and went back to making his food.

it stayed quiet for a bit before johnny finished eating and sat down next to the younger. 

"are you sure markie's not feeling little?" he teased.

mark knew he was just playing around and even went along with it, but as soon as he felt himself starting to slip, little mark thought his caregiver was just being mean on purpose.

tears pooled in his eyes as he buried his face into johnny chest, falling into headspace almost immediately.

"d-dada 'top..no waugh a-at markie.."

johnny expression changed the second he realized what was going on.

he pulled the boy closer to his chest and began rubbing his back in slow circles to calm him.

"shh, it's alright baby. dada's sorry, i didn't mean to upset you. you're just so cute with your blankie, thats all~" he cooed, earning a shy smile from mark.

"it otay..markie still wov you"

his soft voice was enough to make johnny die on the inside.

he smiled to himself as his baby fell asleep in his arms, his comfort item clutched against his chest.

"i love you so much, baby."