~jaemin

little: jaemin
caregivers: dreamies

"minnie~ can you come here please?" renjun called, the little waddling out of his play room and into the living room where his caregivers were.

"since we have the next few days off, we're gonna go to the beach. let's go get you changed and ready to go." the oldest said, jaemin giggling and nodding happily as he followed renjun into his room.

"wan wear dis!" jaemin said as he held up a bathing suit with a small bunny on one of the legs.

renjun smiled and helped the little get dressed.

once they were all ready to go, jeno grabbed the bag that sat by the door and they got into the car.

they drove for about a half hour before they arrived at the beach.

jaemin got out of the car and held onto renjuns arm as they walked towards the ocean.

the little took his shoes off and stood in the sand, giggling as he sat down on his towel that was laid out for him.

chenle and jisung decided the wanted to go swim, the youngest going over to jaemin first and crouching down next to the boy.

"do you wanna go swim with lele and sungie?" he asked as he set jaemins bunny stuffie on the towel so it wasn't in the sand.

jaemin nodded and stood up as he held their hands while they made their way towards the water.

chenle let go of the littles hand and took off running before diving straight into the water.

jaemin stopped walking and pouted as he looked at jisung. the little thought chenle disappeared. he didn't realize that he was just swimming underwater.

"you okay, minnie?" jisung asked softly.

jaemin pointed towards the ocean as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"lele g-gone..?" he put himself in the youngers arms as he began to cry.

jisung couldn't help but smile at him.

he picked jaemin up and slowly walked into the cold water, the littles eyes lighting up when he saw chenle again. he was set down and held onto jisungs hand as he tried to swim towards chenle, the maknae helping him when he needed it.

chenle held his arms out for jaemin, the younger lifting him onto his hip when he reached him.

"hi baby. why were you crying?" he asked.

jaemin just pouted and shook his head.

"he saw you go underwater and got scared because he thought you were gone." jisung said, chenle smiling and placing a small kiss on the boys cheek.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. lele's right here don't worry." he said soothingly.

the three of them swam for about an hour before going back to the sand. they sat down by their stuff and watched as jaemin started to build a sand castle, the other boys joining in and helping him.

as soon as they finished the castle, jaemin clapped his hands together and smiled as he grabbed his bunny and set it on top.

"bunny castle!" he said happily.

for the remainder of the day, they swam and played in the sand with the little, jaemin being all giggly and smiley.

the dreamies were beyond grateful to have gotten the day off. they needed a break and they wouldnt have wanted to spend it any other way.

———————-
hii sorry it's taking a while to get requests done-
i've been really busy with school
and sports and i've been having a hard time writing and i'm not sure why but i promise i'll get to them as soon as i can ^o^
🪐