~renjun

little: renjun
caregiver: sungchan

request

renjun was standing behind sungchan, the younger chuckling softly when he saw the little looking up at him.

"whatcha doing bubs?" he asked, renjun babbling quietly from behind his paci.

"dada v-vewy tall..make junnie feew vewy wittle.."

sungchan cooed as he lifted the little into his arms, renjun giggling as he was spun around.

"do you wanna cuddle for a bit until it's time for lunch?" he asked.

renjun nodded and made his way over to the couch after being set down.

he crawled onto the piece of furniture and watched as the younger sat down beside him, sungchan lifting the smaller boy onto his lap.

"try to go to sleep sweetheart. dada will wake you up when it's time to eat, okay?"

renjun smiled shyly and nodded as he nuzzled his face into sungchans chest, the boy closing his eyes.

no more than five minutes later, renjun was back up and running around, sungchan sighing as he watched the little who clearly did not want to take a nap anymore.

he kept having to quiet the boy who would start talking very loudly any time he tried to tell him to stop playing and go to sleep.

"junnie~ you don't have to go to sleep but dada is very tired. i'm going to go lay down for a bit. please be careful and wake me up if you need anything. alright?" he said, exhausted as he looked at the little who was just a huge ball of energy at this point.

renjun started to feel bad for acting up. he pouted as his caregiver walked into the other room and decided to make it up to him.

the smaller boy followed the younger into the bedroom and crawled onto the bed before covering his dada with a blanket, sungchan smiling softly.

"i sowwy..junnie be good now! dada sweepy s-so junnie tuck you in! dada go nigh' night!" he said as he clapped his hands. he was very proud of himself for successfully tucking sungchan in.

"thank you baby. i'll set an alarm for an hour and then we can have some lunch. sound good?" he asked as he closed his eyes.

renjun hummed in response and waddled out of the room and back into the living room where he sat and played with his toys for an hour while he waited for his caregiver to wake up.

———————-
this is all over the place and isn't that good i'm sorry but today was just clearly nOt my day i spent the last two hours crying over algebra homework that i gave up on bc i still don't understand🧎‍♀️

nct//little space {closed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें