"You helped a lot.... But now let me handle this and you go."

To be honest he gulped down a little hearing her loud tone. After all no one shouts like this on him. At that moment he only hoped that no one else had heard all this, otherwise it would become a matter of great insult for him. His lips moved a little but he did not dared to say anything viewing her angry and frustrated face. An incomprehensible depth appeared in his eyes under the black frame of his specs as he stared her. He kept peering her for a few seconds before turning around and walking back to his room. While climbing the stairs he wondered,
"What's wrong with her today?
Why is she behaving out of her character?
Man! She's really an unpredictable girl...."

"There is sea between us.... and I'm still learning to swim."

~~~

"I be in my head more than I be on this Earth

"I be in my head more than I be on this Earth....."

Facilitating her path through the crowded corridors Manjiri is about to enter the library after attending her last class of the day. Suddenly her phone vibrated due to the incoming notifications. She immediately tapped her phone's screen, entering the password she found a text message from Shaurya.

"Dev informed me that he'll be late so he won't be able to pick you up."

"Oh!
Ok."

Typing out this she thought to book a cab to home right away. Because now she had to wait for none, neither Dev nor Badi Maa as she was on a leave today. Suddenly her phone vibrated again and she received another two texts from him.

"Well I'm done with my work here..
So I'm coming to pick you up."

"Ok."

Reading this she simply typed out this as according to her it was pointless to speak or argue with him. They both didn't interacted with each other after that kitchen episode. And Manjiri genuinely regretted behaving with him that way.

Soon she came out of the college and stood waiting for him to come.

He was getting late due to traffic and on the other side she was getting very bored while waiting for him this long. Unexpectedly she saw Tara and her boyfriend Uday coming towards her.....

"The worst part of life is Waiting.... And the best part of life is having someone worth waiting for."

-

-

-

" I LOVE YOU is a scam.
The real deal is I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU....."