Friend or Foe!?

"Oww my head" you groan as you begin to open your eyes.

" Guys! Shes waking up!!!"

"yeah and what kill her because she saw everthing .he he he. OOWWW i was only kidding!!!!!!!!!" 

"well even though i actually thought of it shes probally more...useful alive then dead. you and i both saw how they reacted towards her. Theres obviously a relation and more so with Freddy then the others..."

"So... what we just keep her..."

"we make sure they never meet."

You were finnally able to open your eyes the splitting headache you had moments ago was gone you can now probally understand all that mummbling you heard. You took a look around to see no one around you the only possible suspects could of been the three  toy animatronics beside you but seemed stiffen in place ready for performance it couldnt have been them could it?

 a deep giggle echoes through the room catching the attention of the three animatronics who turned to the left you watch cautiously where their eyes lead. A dark hallway pitch black but a blue orb appeard and then several others. you stood up and watched as the colored circle lights came closer. 

A fuzzy,metal hand on your shoulder causes you to jump and turn around. There stood the toy band protectivly behind you. Toy Freddy's hand was removed and then he gently pushes you aside and walks up in front of you.

"Stay behind me {y/n}, they are dangerous." Toy Freddy says looking over his shoulder at you and then back towards the hallway.

you listein to the newer Freddy as you stay closely beind him and watch slightly on the side of him.

The old animatronics stepped out and on seeing them you moved from behind Toy Freddy a small smile appears on your features.

"Freddy!"

[ sorry another short chapter im sorry its just my birthday and im sick but no worry ill have a next chapter tommorrow!! so sorry for long delay! tommorrow ok! maybe still short but more freddy!!!! YEAH!!! I love tht brown bear! and apparently you do to.. you sly dog you! anway see ya laterz!]