The Three Ts

"{y/n} Breakfast is ready!! I made {Fav/Bm}! (it means favorite breakfast meal!)

You Perked out of bed on instant hearing your mom made {fav/Bm}. You ran out of your room and jog down stairs and rushed over to the table and began to chow it down.

"Wow slow down it's not like your starving sweety!" Your mom says with a cup of coffee in one hand as she walks over to you.

You took a swig of milk and turned to your mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek she smiles and hugs you tightly then sits down beside you. "Love you mom and it's so good to be back." You say finishing the last of your {fav/Bm} then you take a last sip of your milk.

"It's really good your back I missed you and ever sense your father... Well I'm just so glad to have you home" your mom says smiling brightly at her and then went back to sipping her coffee.

As you wash your dishes you looked over your solider at your mom. "Yeah I miss dad to..... and don't you worry until I get a small part time job to pay of a debt which is hard now a days you'll be seeing me a lot lately!" You say as your mom lifts up her head from her coffee and smiles.

"Well that's good but... I guess I'll have to go to the grocery store more often you'll eat all out food by tomorrow!" Your mom says chuckling.

"Ha ha so very funny!!" You say sarcastically with a huge grin.

"Well I'm off o bed this coffee isn't working for me." Your mom says scooting her chair out.

"But mom you just woke up?! Why so sleepy is it the medication!? Maybe you should see the doct-

"It's nothing to worry about! Really! it's just I need my beauty sleep that's how my face is so youthful!" Your mom says laughing as she walks up the stairs.

You chuckle at the statement and hollowed bye after her. your mom sometimes you worry about her. You grab the home phone and dial your friends number and awaits.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's me {y/n}!

"Oh Hi! you exited for Tacos! But of course we will wait till lunch... If I can!!

"..... Oh yeah!!

"Don't tell me you forgot the The Three Ts!!! Tomorrow Taco Tuesday!!"

"I know I know I'm sorry I don't want to mess up our usual The Three Ts day! Don't worry I'll have the tacos by lunch also did you read the news papers by any chance?

"You better have them you know how much I love Tacos!! No I haven't read the newspapers it's almost always about Ebola and how we are all screwed.. Why you ask?"

"Well remember FredBears Diner!"

"Yeah..."

"Well a Grand Re Opening is today the place is called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Doesn't it sound like the same almost how about we go there for dinner it will be like old times!"

"Uh yeah sure.... Um.. Just don't forget the Tacos! Uh well Bye see ya later!"

"Bye!"

*hangs up*

You set the phone down and head for the coat rack you grab a {fav/color} jacket and matching purse "Bye mom!!! I'm heading over to {BFF/n}'s house see you after dinner!" You yell earning a muffled bye back. You turn to the door and head out.

~time skip to lunch~

You struggled with all the bags of Tacos and Drink holder as you walked up to your friends house. You had no free hand so you kicked the door hoping your friend will hurry these tacos are oddly heavy. The door swings open and a friendly face appears.

"Finally What took so long!!!!" Your friend says opening the door wider as you waddled over to the table.

"You could of came and helped me!" You say setting everything down and stretching your back.

"They don't have a drive through and I'm not allowed to go inside remember cause of that little incident and I hate waiting in cars!"

"Oh yeah the incident ha I wouldn't call that little." You say giggling a little as you grab your drink and Taco and plumped onto the couch.

"Yeah well... He deserved it and it was an accident!" Your friend said as {he/she} grabs {his/hers} share and sits down next to you.

"Sure..."

~~~~time skip to after eating Delicious Tacos! If you hate tacos think of something else starting with a T!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was The best Tacos in my life also I got to eat them with my best friend!" Says {BFF/n} as {she/he} rubs {her/his} belly in satisfaction.

"Yeah they were really good and I'm so happy to be doing this with you again" you say smiling at your friend as {he/she} returns the smile. Then you remember. "Hey let's go to the New pizzeria I told you about!" You said with eagerness and a huge smile.

Your friend smile goes away and and looks straight at the tv as if it's on. "We just ate and besides I'm not a pizza person also it's for kids!"

"Yeah doesn't mean we have to eat there just check the place out and when we where kids and ate at FredBears you always ordered pizza! And we are kids!" You say sitting up.

"Fine....." Your friend says admitting defeat.

"Yes!!!!" You cheered as you jumped up and headed for the door.

~another time skip to out side off Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!~

(Sorry for leaving it here but don't worry it will be good..hopefully and enjoy or to not to!)