A familiar face.

You stood there in awe seeing the all familiar neon sign you feel like a child all over again.

You look over to see your friend who seems on edge. "Let's go inside!!" You say grabbing ahold of your best friends hand then you run past the double doors that are wide open.

As you stepped inside you dropped {his/her} hand instantly and took in the sight. It was Huge! You thought that on the outside but the inside it was gigantic ok your probably over exaggerating but with all the people,the arcade and tables made the room feel HUGE!

"They have an arcade!!! They didn't have that at FredBears do you remember the claw game!" You said looking at rows of rows of the Freddy Fazbear themed arcade.

"Yeah I remember that! when one time you wanted that brightly colored animal wasn't it a {fav/animal}?" Your friend questions in a more happier attitude.

"Oh Yeah! I spent my entire allowance trying to get that {fav/animal}! I also Remember you tried to reach for it with your hand through the prize slot! but got caught by that one employe we hated so much. man I forgot about that teen he was jerk he was the only thing I hated about FredBears! Otherwise I would of lived there!" You said wishing you did.

Your friend laughs and nods. "I could of totally see you living there! you practically did!"

"Hi welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" spoke a very cheery voice breaking the conversation you had.

You turn you head to the source to see a very tall, slender woman ,black dark hair with emerald eyes wearing a red brownish suit jacket with orange pants and a pin that reads Manager.... That explains why she isn't dress like the other employes that are wearing bright stripped clothes with aprons also there isn't as much staff as there should be.

"I hope you are enjoying your visit!" She says in her chipper attitude.

"Well I just got here and I must say I'm mind blown!"

"Hey {y/n} I'm gonna go reserve a table you have fun ok! Holler if you need me! {BFF/n} says walking over to an empty table near stage. You waved after your friend as so does {she/he}

The manager lady turned her attention back to you still with a very welcoming smile.. "I'm glad your having fun! Considering my dad owns it! My name is Nartiv Fazbear! She spoke proudly of her name and father.

"Wow! Your soo lucky I'm officially jelly!!! Btw..by any chance did your dad also own FredBears!?" You questioned cause if he is oh my... you will be sooo much jelly! Peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

the end of your question she seemed nervous and her smile seems more forced. "Indeed he did. Why is it you ask?!? She says with an intense stare from her violet eyes. Was her eyes always that color? I must of saw them wrong you thought.

"MY GOODNESS that's soooooo Awesome I loved FredBears as a kid I'm glad to hear that this is by the same owner!!.. As you said this she seemed more relax her emerald eyes seem softer. Ok I was right about them being green colored eyes..

A question you have been wanting to ask the moment you stepped in kept nagging at the back of your head you just hoped you liked the answer. "What happened to the old place anyway and the... Animatronics Foxy,Bonnie,Chika and..... Freddy what happened to them?"

Instantly upon hearing this her smile was obviously fake and took a deep sigh closing her violet eyes and re opening them. Not noticing her eyes or maybe just not caring that her eyes are violet now. "Well the restaurant just couldn't keep up with today and besides this place is a lot better then the old run down FredBears and the animatronics we still have them! Newer and improved then the old ones!!!

"So.. There gone." You said sadly you liked them they where your best friends you would of even consider them family! You couldn't bare thinking what happened to them... You heart ached for them it's probably really stupid to feel for machines but to you they weren't just machines they are and always will be your family! The times you spent with them.. They always seemed so real the way they expressed themselves the way they acted...

"Well technically no there in parts and service used as spare parts." Nartiv Fazbear said avoiding your gaze.

That answer gave you mixed emotions happy to know they are still here and be fine maybe minor damage or could be a pile of scrap metal.

"I hope that was very informative have a good day!" she says walking off.

You glumly walked over to your friend who had a slice a pizza in one hand and a drink in the other a large pizza laid on the table. half of it was already gone.

"Not a pizza person uh." You said laughing as you sat down beside {BFF/n}

Your friend just shrugs and continues eating. You sigh and reached for a slice but your hand was slapped away you quickly retracted your hand and rubbed out the pain you stared confused and your friends behavior who narrows {his/her} eyes and scoots the pizza away from your reach. You put your hands up in defeat.

"Welcome children and all it's time for the band!" Boomed the speakers that immediately catches your attention you looked over at the stage almost expecting to see the old band. The curtains pull back to reveal the newer models.

"Hey kids it's Freddy Fazbear you enjoying your stay! The bear says. The bear.... It does resemble Freddy but shorter fatter and defiantly not as intimidating as the old one.. And more childish.. For some odd reason tears stung your eyes you scooted your chair out and rushed to find the little girls room. You looked down at the floor but regretted it when you clashed into someone.

"I I I'm so sorry!" You said looking up but stopped and stared wide eyed to see an all to familiar face. It's him that jerk! That teen who worked at FredBears and of course he aged and is now an adult you wouldn't forget him even now he is to all recognizable his ponytail still there not as curly as she remembers it's more messy and all that purple he wore that didn't change. "Vincent.." You muttered under your breath.

( :O i hope to all the people who are reading this... Even if it's one I hope you know who I'm trying to describe at the end. also I got Two stars! Thank you!! You don't know how much I appreciate it!! Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy! Or to not to!)