Vervain?

"Don't you get tired of this, vampire?" Chris remarked wickedly, snapping his gloves on and using the syringe to get the purple liquid. With every step he took closer and closer to the chained up vampire, the two versions of Roxy felt literal chills run up and down her skin. Every step felt like she was getting closer to death but in actuality, it had been a reality she had been facing since the day she found herself locked up.

"Chris, please, I promise I'll leave town and never come back, just no more, please," she pleaded, actual tears were falling down her cheeks. Normal Roxy couldn't even remember the last time she cried.

"You can't manipulate me like you do everyone else vampire. I know who you truly are - a monster who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us. You're a psychopath Roxy, a murderer, and it's time you finally get what you deserve, bitch."

Prom Roxy suddenly smirked, rolling her eyes. "We get it Christopher, you're a loser in high school who can't get with anyone and since you have no other talents you decided to join the family business, there's no point in being ashamed." She was teasing him and she was yet defeated, because they both knew what was coming.

He gave her a tight smile, and roughly shoved the needle into her neck, pushing the purple liquid into her - and she felt all air in her lungs be repelled, her irises now crimson red, black and marron veins surrounding her eyes, fangs barred - an animal. A painful scream came from the bottom of throat, and it echoed throughout the house, and Normal Roxy finally understood what the chains were for - she was fighting herself - trying to move. She should've been able to break out of those chains like they were nothing but the Argents made her weak.

The chains above her, the ones that were holding her upright, were getting pulled so hard that the roof above her shook. Soon enough, the veins all throughout her body were appearing, purple veins. "Please stop!" She yelled, but the Argent boy revelled in her pain, she was his first conquest - first abomination he was able to 'protect from humanity'. Normal Roxy watched as she was getting tortured and Chris was getting off on it.

The colours around her started to swirl, like she was at the eye of the storm. Time passed by in screaming colours and slowly - bit by bit - she could feel the pain of her prom self but a dull version of it. As she looked around seeing all the colours blur into black - into a void - for the first time in her vampire life, Roxy Salvatore was terrified - and she didn't know of what. Of herself? Of a hunter? Of the Argents? The fact that she couldn't remember what seemed to her like a pretty integral part of her life? Or of what she would to the Argents when she got back to reality?

Actually how was she here?

𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗟𝗬 back at Beacon Hills high school - in the middle of the hallway. It definitely wasn't the day of the dance - time after, and she walked over to one of the blue lockers and tried to get it to open, but her hand just passed through the metal. She was still in this prison world thingy. From the very end of the hall she could hear crying, and something inside told her to follow the noise.

Another voice joined the soft sobs of what seemed like a girl and Normal Roxy found herself standing outside the lacrosse locker room. She couldn't open the door, so instead she just walked through it like a ghost. Every step she took, her mind became clouded - fuzzy - like she was high on drugs, on blood, on vervain. She turned the corner and was met with Melissa, the girl from prom, wearing a short blue dress, sitting on the bench in between the two lockers, with her head in her hands.

She stepped a little closer and saw that Noah was bending down on the floor in front of her, a concerned expression painted on his face, calmly rubbing the crying girl's arms up and down. "We should've checked on her or something, we- we killed her!" the girl exclaimed crying even harder into her hands.