𝕗𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕝𝕖ᵖˡᵘˢ-ᵗʷᵒ

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait to marry you, Hoshi. I feel like you'd be such a great husband...and an even better dad. What do you think our children will look like?" Korei had somehow managed to get on the topic of their future, which is something that she's been thinking about a lot here lately. It's like she was trying to distract herself from the fact that they were fizzling out. "I'd imagine they'd look mostly like you, with the purple hair and everything. What about quirks? Would ours mutate together or would they just get your quirk? We both know that my quirk isn't the more dominant gene here."

"You never know, Korei. My quirk is a mutation so it might not get passed on, but yours has been passed down through generations, hasn't it? I'd say it's a lot stronger than mine," he shrugged, the two of them standing up from the ground and going to wash their hands in the bathroom sink. Korei thought for a moment, nodding in agreement.

"You have a point there." The face that she made while she was washing her hands made Shinsou weak in the knees. He placed his freshly cleaned hands on her hips, squeezing gently before leaning down to bury his face in her neck. Gentle kisses were peppered along her skin, prompting cute little giggles to leave Korei's plump lips. Shinsou couldn't help himself, letting one of his hands wander down the front of her body. "T-toshi, please," she begged quietly, her eyes fluttering shut as she leaned back against him. It had been so long since he touched her, so long since she's done anything sexual and she just wanted to feel him.

"Please what, kitten? What do you want me to do to you?" His voice was low and he was fully aware of that. From the amount of arousal seeping through Korei's cotton panties, he knew she liked it too. She's always had a thing for his voice and he knew just how to tease her about it.

"Everything. Please, Hoshi, please?" She begged once more, pushing herself against his hand as he cupped her cunt. A deep chuckle resonated from him and he planned on holding Korei to her pleas.

"Princess, if you've been so needy, why haven't you asked me to take care of you?" He questioned her, moving his hand away from her lower half and turning her around so that he could push her against the bathroom counter. Korei stared up at him with wide, lustful brown eyes. She's never felt so...sexy before. The way Shinsou looked at her made her want to get on her knees and stay there for hours just to make sure he was pleasured. "Huh, kitten? Have you been taking care of it on your own?"

"N-no," she breathed out, watching him undo his tie and then his button-up. "I-i've be-been so...we've been so busy. I just...wanted to..." Her train of thought derailed when she saw the healing hickeys she left on his chest the other day. Their make-out sessions were steamy but not nearly as hot as she desired. "F-fuck."

"I can do that," he teased her cockily, feeling so confident in himself. He's never felt this way before in his life, what's happening? "You know where the condoms are, don't you?" Korei nodded as he started untucking her shirt and undoing it as well. Her tie had been removed almost immediately when they got to the room, the chubby girl frustrated with the fabric. "That's good. Let me get you out of this uniform though, I want to see every part of your gorgeous body."

"H-hito-" she weakly whimpered, her hands gripping onto the bathroom counter as he focused on undressing her. Shinsou just smirked at her, winking playfully to let her know that she could stop him at any moment. She's definitely not going to but knowing that she had that option made her even hornier for some reason!

"Korei, did you know that you're pretty much made out of poetry?" He questioned randomly, the question confusing the girl immensely. She asked him to elaborate and so he did. "You're a poet's wet dream, with your silky skin, and those shimmering golden eyes of yours. Marked by Zeus, blessed by Aphrodite, and leaking with ambrosia...it's enough to make an atheist believe in any higher power." She didn't fully understand his poetic tongue but that's probably because she was more into musicals. "God has to exist because you're far too divine to have been placed here without purpose. I-i..." He stammered over his words, losing track of his thoughts as he removed Korei's brassiere. "I think I'm in love with you...so in love with you, in fact, that I would happily condemn myself to hell if it meant I got to make love to you."