"Girl he like yo ass" she laughed.

"Yeah aight"

"You like him too don't you" Zaiah was koryn auntie on her moms side. She wasn't too much older than koryn so she understood where she was coming from. Because she was once her.

"Yeaaa you like him what he look like cause he got yo ass smiling mad hard" she looked at koryn whom was cheesing.

She pulled up a picture from her phone showing her what zakari.

"bitch you mean to tell me you playing with that nigga lemme see a picture of the other dude" Koryn laughed at her reaction showing her Sergio.

"I outta slap the shit out you" she pulled into the parking lot of the jail house.

"Why? Ian do nothing".

"That dude fine and the other dude it just ehh" she shrugged.

"Mhmm aight come on kori" she shook him a awake. He had slept the entire way to the jail house. They went in going through all the security and stuff filling out a papers.

"Hey sister in law" Zaiah hugged koryn mother but quickly let go before the guard could tell her to stop touching.

"Hey , what's up kory belle and kori" she hugged us both quickly.

"Hey mommy" "hey ma".

"Sooo how have y'all been? Fill me in"

"I got 3 girlfriends mommy but I might drop the last two because I really like the first one her name is Chelsea she's in 2nd grade but im passing all my classes too" jakori told her.

"See you get that hoe shit from yo daddy but what about you Koryn"

"Nothing I'm waiting on a call for a job they should be calling me sometime tomorrow or next week".

"That's it no boys , grades in school?" She narrowed her eyes. The more and more koryn came up to see her mom the more disconnected she became with her.

She knew it was supposed to be the complete opposite but it was something deep in her that resented her parents for leaving them.

"On the way here she was talking bout some boy she playing with but She don't wanna mess with him fr" zaiah rolled her eyes at kory.

"Oooh really now" she looked in between me and zaiah. Lamika regretted every decision she made back then about being in the streets. She knew the outcome and yet she still did it. Now she has the pay the price of not being a good mother to her kids.

"Ma when you get out" Koryn mumbled.

"In a couple months actually hopefully in time for jakori birthday".

"Do you know when daddy gets out".

"About in a year but if he get good behavior it could be shorted to 10 months".

Hearing that really just made Korys day. With the time they had left with each other Jakori, Zaiah and Lamika talked for a couple hours before they had to leave.

Even though Kory had resentment towards her mother. She couldn't lie and say that leaving this place with out Lamika. It's something she couldn't get used too. She just missed how
thing used to be.

"Bae get your wings" gio yelled from his kitchen

"Bae get your wings" gio yelled from his kitchen. In koryn defense they weren't dating for real cause They've only known each other for like 2 or 3 weeks but he just calls her bae.

"Bring them to me please" sh yelled back from his room after like 5 minutes I heard him coming up the stairs.

"Hmm" he handed her , her food making himself comfortable in between her legs getting back on the game.

Liked by luvley.brazil and 4,0283 others
Always.Koryn maybe: baee💕...

𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿

𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗒𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁 🤎
𝖲𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺.

𝖳𝖨 𝖻𝖻𝗒
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍' 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

𝖪𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗒
𝖫𝗆𝖿𝖺𝗈𝖺𝗈𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌

𝖭𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒
𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝖿 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾...

𝖪𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗒
𝖶𝗒𝗆𝗆𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗇𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝗁𝗂𝗆🥴.

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗒
𝖨𝗆𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝖪𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗒
𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇😒

4 hahas At ' fuckk him then'

 BAHAHA MY FRIEND TOLD ME NOT TO MAKE THEM DATE🤣🤣🤣