Chapter Seven: Miracle Queen (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"Adrien, you'll be staying with the Tsurugi family while I'll help around here. Don't go anywhere, your father doesn't want you to get hurt." Nathalie reminded him.

"Yes, Nathalie." Adrien headed to sit with Kagami and her mom. Nathalie told the Gorilla to stay with Adrien and keep an eye on him while she was busy.

The time of the ceremony came. Everyone hushed their mouths and got into their respectful places. Nathalie took out her tablet and called Gabriel on facetime, he answered. They both looked at each other, none of them showing emotions.

"Sir, it's about to begin," she remarked, "so, get ready."

He just gave her a nod in response. He didn't want to talk that much. He still didn't know how to confront her, but now was obviously not a good time.

Once her alarm went off, she knew it was about to begin. She called Gabriel again, expecting him to be ready. He quickly answered her call, too fast.

"Are you ready-"

"Yes, I'm ready, Miss Sancoeur." Gabriel cut her off.

"Then, let's begin." She spat out.

The ceremony started smoothly. Gabriel and Nathalie had a smile on their faces, which was very rare. Chloe gave her parents the gift Gabriel designed. But Nathalie and Gabriel are expecting the contrast of the event. That's when Audrey started to throw a fit on how hideous their gift is on Andre. Nathalie ended the call. A slight smirk appeared on her face as she walked out of the scene.

~~~Meanwhile with Gabriel~~~

Nathalie ended the call right on his face. Not even a warning, nor a goodbye. But this also means he's so close to bringing back his wife. This also means he couldn't take care of Nathalie anymore. Not like he wants her to be sick, he just wants the good for her. She's done enough for this family.

He snapped out of his trance and slapped himself. He doesn't want to think about Nathalie. He needs to think about Emilie. Her emerald green eyes, not Nathalie's ocean blue ones.

We will be together again, Emilie. All of us, a happy family like before. He chanted in his head trying to forget about Nathalie.

We walked to the portrait of Emilie and pressed the hidden buttons to his secret lair. When he and his kwami, Nooroo got to the lair, Nooroo tried to convince him that he should give up.

"Master, please, think about Miss Sancoeur. She helps you while she and her child are dying." Nooroo pleaded.

"Shut it. I don't want anything to do with her and her child. Nooroo, dark wings, rise!" He commanded. He transformed into Hawkmoth and held out his hand for the little butterfly. "Love stories don't always have a happy ending. They bring out so many uncontrollable emotions. Isn't that right, my pretty akuma? Fly away, and evilize their scarred hearts!"

He waited for the akuma to find its target, and then began, "Heart Hunter, I am Hawkmoth. So you no longer believe in love? Well, I am giving you the power to destroy it! Wherever it is, whatever it's for. Devour it! All I ask in return is Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. Now, feast on love!"

"It makes my mouth water just thinking of it," Audrey and Andre say in unison. Dark bubbles crawled over their bodies, merging them together into Heart Hunter. Everyone in the room ran for their lives out of the building. Heart Hunter started to zap people who are in love.

~~~Meanwhile with Nathalie~~~

She exited the room, went up to Chloe's bee signal, and pulled off the wire, preventing it from working. She heard footsteps near the door behind her, she quickly ran and hid in the nearest space she could see. The door opened, and exiting was Adrien, Marinette, and Kagami. Wasn't Adrien supposed to be with his bodyguard? What is he doing here? She stated in her mind. She sees them jump into the ball pit. She just brushed it off. Adrien deserves a little fun in his life.