Super Smashing Visit👼🎮

It was two weeks after the "Beach" incident and Y/N found himself at a basketball court with Josh, Kat, Vortex, and Ace. They were all playing basketball while they were talking.

Y/N: Hey, where are the girls?

Josh: They're in the other court. They're doing Tik Tok dances over there.

————————————————

-A quick shot of Apple, Kiki, Milky, and Coco doing the "Glitter", "Planetary Vibe", "Poki" and "Daydream" emotes.

Kiki: 🎵(vocalizing)🎵

Apple: 🎵HEY! HEY! HEY!🎵

Milky:
🎵Stars up above, 🎵
🎵Earth down below,🎵
🎵Orbiting closer than we even know.🎵

Coco: 🎵(vocalizing)🎵

————————————————

Josh: Y/N, why did you save us from the police two weeks ago?

Y/N: Well I told you, Josh, we all took a strict vow of silence. If I let you guys get arrested, then I would never forgive myself.

Vortex: Well thanks Y/N. But that resulted in making us kind of on the run. So we decided to lay low for a while.

Y/N: Oh well. Sorry about that. But if I hadn't been there, what would you guys do instead?

Kat: Bribe them.

Y/N: What if those guys don't want "that"?

Josh: Then we run.

Y/N: Why did guys come here? Were you visiting or staying?

Josh: We were all born and raised here Y/N. Of course, we're gonna stay here. Imp city is our home.

Y/N: Nice! Since you said that, I have a surprise for all of you.

Kat: What?

Y/N: Josh, Kat ever since we were children we desired nothing more than playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on our switches right?

Josh: Yeah...

After a while of thinking, they finally figured it out and were all gawking at Y/N, who had a smug look.