Ambush🪤

Stolas/Stella: (laughing and kissing)~

Y/N and Octavia were confused. Very confused. The fact that their own parents used to fight a lot are now happy with each other. They're even flirting. They were now making out on the couch with Stella on Stolas' lap.

Octavia: Uhh....

Y/N/Octavia:

Y/N: What...happened yesterday?

Octavia: Well, when you and Verosika came to visit last time after Ozzie's, Dad actually apologized to Mom.

Y/N: He did???

Octavia: Yeah, and the scariest thing is he's actually making amends. He's focusing more on politics and even worse,...well last night he and Mom were...running wild in the bedroom. Worse than how my Dad would do it with your boss.

Y/N: Wow... That's something...

Octavia: Yeah... That is strange.

Stolas and Stella were actually feeding each other the cake Stolas made yesterday on Valentine's day.

Stolas: Do you want more, honey?~

Stella: (giggles) One moment, sweetie.~ Octavia, Y/N! Time for dinner!

Octavia and Y/N both shrugged as they got headed for the dining table.

----------------

The family was eating dinner together and talking. The only problem was that the parents were the ones doing the talking.

Stolas/Stella: (laughing)~

The two have been talking and flirting with Octavia and Y/N feeling disgusted.

Octavia: I wanna leave...

Y/N: Yeah me too.

Stella: I think you want some more, correct?~