The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)

Sorry that this is a little late. I was busy oj Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

P.S: This is part of the story.

----------------

2/14 -Valentine's Day❤💗❤💗💝💖💘💞

(Sighs) Valentine's Day. One of the greatest times to happen each year on February, the Month of Love. Everywhere you go, there's love in the air. Parks are filled with couples swooning and eating chocolate.

Couples: (swooning)

The children looked at their parents and the other grown-ups confused and walked back to the playground.

----------------

Joe/Lin May...

You can hear married couples giving each other the love they want.

Sally May was walking around the farm and actually heard her parents in their bedroom...

Joe/Lin: (moaning)

Sallie slowly backed away, not daring to look back.

----------------

For it is the day the army of Yandere girls rises up and hunts for their prey.

Adam and Sharon...

Adam: Sharon! SHARON STAY BACK!

Sharon: (laughing)~

Adam was locked behind the bedroom with Sharon pounding on the door on the other side.

Sharon: 🎵Oh Adam.🎵~

Sharon then stopped pounding on the door and everything was silent. Adam then realized something.

Adam: I gotta...use the bathroom.

Sharon: Aww...you need to use the bathroom?~

Adam: Sharon, please I really need to use it!

Sharon: Well, then. You're gonna have to pay me for it.~

Adam: (gulps.)

Adam looked out the window and rushed for it. He opened it and tried to climb out.

(BAM)

Sharon: Adam!~

Sharon burst through the door in a bathrobe and grabbed Adam's leg.

Adam: SHARON!

Sharon: (laughing) I knew you were faking it. Now then...Let us have this dance...~

Sharon threw Adam on the bed and locked all the windows and the door. She then got on Adam on the bed and ripped his clothes off. She saw that his "thing" was excited and she messed up her hair to make it longer.

Sharon then rubbed herself on top of Adam, moaning.

Sharon: (moaning)~

----------------

Moxxie and Millie...

Moxxie was sitting on the bed in hs pajamas.

Moxxie: Okay...Operation: Spend all day with Millie, GO!

Millie then opened the door, revealing to be her wearing a black night gown in a sexy pose.

Millie: Is my sexy hubby ready for his Day of Love today?~