NEW EPILOGUE FOR WORLDS CROSSED!!!

(PLAY THESE AT THE SAME TIME)

Y/N: (groans) 

Y/N opened his eyes and struggled to keep them open. He blinked a few times to get a better vision. At first, he saw nothing but the bright sun above him with clear blue skies. 

Y/N then checked his hearing and could hear birds chirping and the wind blowing with a smooth breeze. He then checked his body and could feel the softness of the green grass soothing his skin as he moved his arms slowly. 

Y/N: What? 

Y/N then got up from the ground and held his head with his hand, trying to get his mind together. He didn't have the slightest clue of what was going on. Did he die and go to Heaven? Was this Heaven? 

No. Y/N was not in Heaven. If he were, there would be Angels around him. Y/N looked around and checked his surroundings he saw it to be nothing but plains for miles and miles. He also saw a large body of water that stretched to infinity. Was he on Earth?

No. Y/N was not on Earth, also known as the Human World. The environment is entirely similar, but there isn't a human in sight. It was as if there was no human interference. The air was clean, the water was clean, and the plants were thriving. It's as if climate change and Global warming never existed. It was as if Humans never existed. 

Y/N: What? W...Where am I?

Then got up from the ground and stood up on his feet. He then took a few steps to try and figure out what to do next. 

Y/N: Honeybun!?

Y/N called out to Verosika, but there was no response. 

Y/N: H-Hello!? ANYONE!!?

Y/N called out for anyone to reach him, but there was no one responding. Soon, Y/N made the correct conclusion that he was the only one there. 

Y/N: Damn it...I'm alone. Where the hell am I? There are no humans. Mother Nature claimed domination of this place perfectly. And yet...

Y/N then looked at his entire body and found himself still a demon with his clothes intact. No changes there, thank God. 

Y/N: And I'm still a demon. This can't be Heaven either. So...Where am I? 

Y/N then started to walk normally as he suddenly began to get used to the environment around him. He looked around and started to admire the flora and fauna around him. It was as if there was no War or Greed. Only Peace and Prosperity. 

Bunnies were enjoying the carrots that were planted on the ground. Birds were caring for their young in the trees. And the water flowed freely, happily splashing on the wet sedimentary rocks.

Y/N: (chuckles) I'll admit. This is nice.

Soon, Y/N just remembered something. He remembered that he had powers. He aimed his hands at one of the trees. 

(SHOOM)

And he saw a purple flame glow in his hand. Once he fired it. 

(BAM)

Y/N saw the damage he had caused on the tree and witnessed something strange. The Tree then reformed and was returned to its original state. 

Y/N: What...? What is this place!?

Soon, Y/N looked at the sky and saw something unusual and standing out from the rest of the environment. He looked at the sky and saw a giant red structure in the sky that looked like a tree or something. It had the morphed colors of fire but with a crimson aura that glowed down on the land in the distance. 

Y/N: What...What the hell is that?

Y/N knew that standing around with a confused mind wasn't going to give him the answers he wanted. So...He ran towards it, wanting to know what it was. 

—————————————

Structure: (whispering) 

As Y/N headed closer to the structure, he could hear it almost whispering something under its breath. He heard the voices to be female as he ran closer and closer. Luckily for him, it was trying to find him too. Each step Y/N took felt like he made it past 10 miles. Soon, he decided to get there faster and jumped off the ground and flew to it. 

(SWOOSH)

Once he made it, he looked around to see the structure even bigger up close. As he observed it, he saw it to be like a flower or tree on fire, but the leaves were not burning off. It was a living fire structure. 

(PULSE)

Soon, something strange happened to Y/N. He lost all self-control as his eyes turned black with pupils of purple. He then flew up to the center of the tree and looked inside to see something or someone inside.

???: (...)

Whoever the person was, it was a young girl. They had long blond hair, red dots on their face, lean body, and a demon tail. She was curled into a ball with her arms around her legs and her tail swaying freely inside. 

Soon, their eyes opened up from being closed and Y/N saw the girl looking at him with beady red eyes and a curious look on her face. 

Y/N/Demon Girl: (...)

The girl then got herself in a standing position and slowly approached Y/N. Y/N moved closer to the Demon Girl and the two realized that there was a barrier keeping both of them away from each other. But together, they were more than eager to meet each other. 

So...The two aimed their hands at the wall of the structure and they activated their powers. 

(SHOOM)

Y/N saw that his magic with a gradient of purple and blue while the Demon Girl's was that of Red and Yellow. Their hands emitted an energy that was unlike anything they had ever seen. And the moment they touched each other's hands...

(SHOOOOOM)

—————————————

Y/N: (gasps) (panting heavily) 

Y/N then shot himself out of bed, with a shocked look on his face. He was merely having a dream of some sort. He looked around to see himself in the hotel room he was staying in for his honeymoon with his wife, Verosika, who was sleeping peacefully with her hand on his chest. 

Verosika: (ZZZ) Mm...~

Y/N was relieved that he was all right. But something about that dream...it felt very real. And that demon girl...It sounded like he knew her from somewhere...

Y/N: (...)

But that's a story for another time.

—————————————

TO BE CONTINUED IN WORLDS CROSSED!!

Readers, sorry for the wait. But I have more projects to complete for college. And it's getting in the way of me wanting to complete the new chapter. 

The other reason is that I wanna introduce some new characters that will make Worlds Crossed as stupendous as Heroes From Hell. That also means I gotta draw them out too.

Again. I'm so sorry for all of you waiting so much. I will keep updating you as soon as I can. 

🎉 You've finished reading Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hell (Helluva Boss X Hazbin Hotel x Male Reader) AU 🎉