memory of the past

Start from the beginning

What just happened ? What's up with him , i can clearly see that he and Allison have something . I'm not that numb ! I just told him that I accepted it even it really hurted me and he straight up denied it ! Maybe he need to discuss with Allison first ? Yeah that's probably why .

_______________________________________

-Allison-

I got out of the car 5 minutes ago and neither of Scott or Stiles were to be seen . Then I heard the front door being slam open and a panicked Stiles running inside the house , he stopped for a moment and looked at me with those eyes , the one that means " we clearly need to talk...like asap ! " Before he start running upstairs again . And a confuse Scott entering a minute after . What did those two talked about ? I stood up from the couch and started searching for Stiles but before I could take a step I felt someone gripping my hand I turned around to see Scott .

Al:What is it Scott ? I'm kinda busy here , I need to go find-

Sc:Stiles , yeah I know I just want to talk a little with you...

Al:Alright go on I'm listening .

As I said that he just looked at me and then looked at Lydia on the other side of the couch .

Ly:I think he meant talking to you , alone Allison .

Al:Then move .

Ly:Nah , I'm good but you two can go in another room if you want .

Sc:Whatever ! Come with me Allison .

I didn't even have the time to answer that he was already dragging me out of the living room to the kitchen .

Al:So ?

Sc:I know that you and Stiles are dating ! He burst out

Al:Whaaaaaaaa-

Sc:Don't Allison...it's ok I accept it ! It hurts to see that you moved on but as long as you're happy it doesn't matter . You don't have to hide it anymore you're free to be in this relation with Stiles without secret !

Al:Scott...me and Stiles aren't dating you know ?

Sc:I know you won't be happy in a secret relationship but-wait...WHAT !

Al:Yeah , I don't know where you get that idea but me and Stiles aren't together .

Sc:B-but I saw the way you look at each other ! It can't be only friendship !

I mean...he's not so wrong , I consider Stiles as my brother . I remember this day like it was yesterday , the day I finally got to see the real Stiles not just what he let's other people see , the day I finally found someone that understand me and that I also understand and know like the back of my hand .

~Flashback~

I was walking out of class to finally go home , I was exhausted ! And it's a small word , we had to take soooooo many tests today and I'm pretty sure I didn't pass any of them !? I just hope my garde won't be too affected by those...at this point I was already out of the school and walking home but the more I walked the better I heard a sound in the background . What is this ? I start to slow down and look around but no one was there...so I just keep walking . But this time I hear it clearly and it was someone...sobbing ? What if someone is hurt ? I can't just walk away , maybe they're in danger ! I need to check out what's happening . I start to look around to find the person crying but they were no where to be seen...what if I just imagined all this ? I started to find myself daydreaming about me helping people in danger since Scoot and I broke up he doesn't want me to go to pack meeting even if I ask him to , he keep refusing , protesting that it's because I'm not a supernatural and that it's why he doesn't let me go . Because he wants to " PrOtEcT mE " but he doesn't understand that it just let me in blur and does not help at all . I think that he also does that with Stiles , just to prove that he doesn't do this just for me to get away . I feel kinda bad for Stiles , he's pushed away by his best friend where he never left his side when he needed , that must be hard for him...