Chapter 22

Astrid's pov.

Peter left as soon as Derek did and I went to spend some time painting, I didn't know what, so I just took the brush in my hand, a canvas before my eyes and the colours on my right and literally no inspiration inside my head. I began to pain a field but I abandoned it just as quick as I started. Some minutes later I heard my phone buzzing and I saw Derek texting me.

I actually wanted to spend some time with Peter so I agreed, now I just needed Peter to be pleased with our little plan

Everything was going perfect if you ask me. I didn't think that it would be this easy but hey, I wasn't complaining. I took a black dress with a pair of black heels and I put on mascara and some red lipstick and I was ready to go. I took the Audi and I went to the Hale house then straight to Derek's room.

"So, tonight, just be careful, alright? It's full moon so take care of yourself" I said with a smile.

"Don't worry As, I will" he smiled back.

"Have fun" I mouthed so Peter couldn't hear it and Derek returned it with a "Thanks, you're the best" and I exited his room. 'Now, let's see if Peter's ready'. I entered his room to see a nearly naked Peter with a towel around his waist. "Sorry" I said while turning around facing the wall.

"Don't be shy darling, it's not a big deal" he said and I heard his footsteps coming closer and in a matter of seconds, I was turned around to face him, in his arms. "Hi again" he said with his classic smirk "Enjoying the view?"

"Ha ha, really nice" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Your hands don't say the same" he said pointing to my hands that were on his abs. 'Damn Astrid, keep yourself together' I said to myself and I lifted my hands in the air, making him laugh. "I'll get dressed now, wanna watch?" he said with 'the look'.

"No, thanks, I'm good" I said and I exited his room and I met Derek in the hallway. "Derek, your uncle is a perv" I said with my hands in the air as a white flag.

"Belive me, I know, that's what every girl says..." he said and then he quickly added "I'm sorry, I didn't think about it"

"It's fine, it's not like we're a thing or something" I said with a sigh continuing my walk to the kitchen.

Peter's pov.

As soon as Astrid left the room I heard her chat with Derek.

"Derek, your uncle is a perv" I heard her saying like giving up

"Belive me, I know, that's what every girl says... I'm sorry, I didn't think about it" 'Now I'm really going to kill this kid' Yes, I was a kind of a play boy let's say, but I'm not anymore, or I think I'm not, still, I've changed.

"It's fine, it's not like we're a thing or something" said Astrid with a sigh and went somewhere in the house. 'Yup, I'm going to kill Derek'.I got dressed with a grey v-line t-shirt and some black jeans and I went downstairs to find Astrid.

Astrid's pov.

"Hi gorgeous" is what brought me out of my thoughts then I saw a cute Peter starting at me and I couldn't help myself but smile. "You look lovely"

"You don't look too bad either" I said with a giggle. "Let's go" I said while going towards the door.

"Derek, we're out" yelled Peter as he exited the house. "So where are we heading?" he asked while getting in my car.

"I was thinking about a club, sounds good?"

"Sounds great" he said and I started the engine.

We went to some club I've only heard about, and surprisingly neither Peter went, called PurpleVibes. The road was short so we didn't have any karaoke time in the car but as soon as we arrived I parked the car and the guard let us in. We went to a table not far from the bar and we talked a little, then Peter wanted to surprise me and he bought us some drinks.

"That bartender took me 15 bucks for two fucking cocktails" he said while he sat down beside me.

"15 bucks?" I asked with huge eyes and then I got an idea "The bartender was a man or a woman?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Man, why - Astrid don't you dare flirt with the bartender" he said serious.

"Chill, it's fine" I said while pulling my dress a little bit lower and going to the bar. "Hi~" I said softly and the bartender turned around to face me.

"Well hello there gorgeous" he said looking at me up and down "What can I help you with tonight?"he asked with a smile.

"Oh, nothing much, I'd like something special" I said while playing with my nails on his arm "You know what I mean? Something really..." i made a pause to bite my lower lip" Special and it would be nice if you made six of them, you know? I'm with that girls from the dancing area" I lied pointing at five more like undressed girls.

"Of course beautiful, anything for you" he said as he put 6 glasses on the table and he started to pour different recipes in each ones. 'Perfect' "And because you're so sweet, this will be on the house" he grinned with a wink.

"Oh, you're sooo polite, thank you so much, we own you" I said with a smile and I took the drinks.

"Bye beautiful, hope to see you again soon"

I started to go my table where I saw a very annoyed Peter."I belive that was the very thing I told you not to do"

"Did you really think I'd listen? Come on, cheer up, we didn't have to pay for 6 drinks Pete" I said and he gave up on his moody attitude when he heard some guy ask for the same thing that I got and the bartender asked for 80 bucks.

"Well, what can I say Astrid, cheers to you and your flirty attitude" he said while he took a blue glass and I grabbed a red one.

"Cheers!"