Chapter 31

Derek's pov.

I was bored, mom didn't let me go to some party with my basketball mates and now I was just laying in my bed, thinking about anything that crossed my mind. Peter was just Peter, happier than usual but I bet that's on As. Laura found out a few days ago that she's an alpha and it kinda freaked her out of her mind but mom helped her with the control thing. I haven't seen As since our little chat at her house that remained a secret and Cora, well, she's Cora, fearless, annoying, feminist and narcissistic Cora. 'This is getting boring'. I thought then I got a brilliant idea.

Boom, that's how you fix that! I'm going to have some fun tonight

Boom, that's how you fix that! I'm going to have some fun tonight. Astrid is the best, Peter's Peter but if Astrid's there he is fun too.

Astrid's pov.

I picked a (image at the top of the chapter because I'm too lazy to explain) and then I went to the makeup table. I made a fox eyeliner and I applied carefully my mascara, having a hard time not messing up. I didn't have any ideas for the lips, but then I realised that I recently bought a brown lipstick, so I tried it and it fitted just perfect. I let my curly hair free, just brushing it a little, then I used my Rose Prick parfume. I took a small bag and I put in the Mustang keys, the lipstick, my purse and my phone. I locked the house then I drove straight to the Hale house.

I walked into the house and I made myself comfortable on the sofa, before I heard Peter yelling at Derek. "Derek! Where's my cologne?"

"How should I know? I didn't take it!" responded Derek, but his heart slipped a beat, 'little liar'.

"I heard you heart, I know you took it! Give it back!" he shouted

"Just a second, I can't find it!" replied Derek with the same tone but I could have felt the panic in his voice.

"You better do, it's Clive Cristian!"

I really loved their conversation. They were iconic with their love-hate relationship, most like hate, but never mind. "Come on Peter, use another, I can't find it" and his heart skipped a beat. I couldn't help but giggle.

"You like it that much that you want it for yourself, don't you Derek?" I yelled while drinking a glass of water. I heard some door slamming and then a loud noise. After that it was quiet and Derek literally fell down the stairs, and after him I saw Peter using his cologne."So you did find it" I said laughing while Derek was pulling himself back up on his feet. Peter was casual dressed, I couldn't help myself from looking at his abs though his white shirt. His black jeans were fitting his waist, looking absolutely fantastic, with a black belt. His hair was messy but I loved it that way, I just wanted to mess with it the whole day. Anyways, back from my thoughts.

"He pushed me down the stairs" he whined.

"Well you didn't give me back my cologne so I'd say that it's fair" he said with a grin.

"Ok, both of you, get in the car" I said while making my way to the door.

"You look stunning" said Peter while grabbing my waist from behind.

"You don't look bad, too" I said with a little bit of sass in my voice.

"If you're going to kiss, I'm gonna puke" said Derek form behind us making a disguised face. I rolled my eyes and I saw Peter doing the same thing. We hopped in car then we realised that we didn't have any ideas where to go. "We could go to PurpleVibes, I heard th -" began Derek.

"No, we're not going there" I cut him off.

"Why?" he asked with his eyes narrowed at me.

"Because Astrid here flirted with the bartender there and we got free drinks for the whole night and then he tried to go with her on a date" said Peter with amuzement in his voice.

"Ha ha, very funny, let's go to Pablo's, I know some guys there" I said while driving that way. Even if they liked it or not, we were going to Pablo's. It was a exclusive club for full pockets people, if you know what I mean. I parked my car and I took my bag, then we all walked towards the entrance.

"He's looking young" said the security guy at the entrance looking at Derek.

"I'd say he's just fine, Abel amigo" I said while looking at him straight in his eyes and then he recognised me "You're right la amiga, he's fine, enjoy your night Astrid" he said while opening the door for us.

"When you said you knew people, you really meant it" said Der coming next to me making me smirk.

"I know a lot of people Der-Der, don't be so surprised, with this pretty face" I said pouting at my face figures "I can get almost whatever I want" I said while flipping my hair to the back, making my way to the crowd, with Peter on my left and Derek on my right. "Wanna grab something to drink?" I asked and I saw Peter looking at me with a 'are you really asking that' face "I didn't ask you, I know that you want to drink, I was asking Derek"

"Sure" he responded and we went to the bar.

"Hei Chico" I said smiling at the bartender.

"Ahhh, Señorita Astrid, who do I own this pleasure?" he asked with his flirty attitude and I felt Peter grabbing me by my waist.

"To this one" I said pointing at Derek "Give us a Colombia, a Negroni and... Peter what do you want?" I asked realising that I had no idea what to get him.

"Surprise me" he said with a wink.

"And a Paloma" I added after a quick thought. "Gracias Chico"

"De nada(my pleasure)" he said before making the cocktails.

"As, if you don't mind me asking, which one of them is mine?" asked Derek with so much curiosity in his eyes.

"The Colombia, it's their speciality" I responded him with a smile " Don't worry about it being very alcoholic, 10% of it is vodka, not that much, and among it you have different tipes of juices."

"bien cariño, las bebidas están listas (Alright honey, the drinks are done)"

"Gracias" I said while taking the drinks and handing Derek his and Peter the orangeish one, leaving me with my Negroni "well cheers" I said while we all took a sip of out drinks. 'This night might end well'.