Chapter 51- störm

Start from the beginning

     Think Thomas think. Out of everything that happened what sticks out more? Thinking about it the doctor at the hospital. She was so set on keeping Jaylen at the hospital. If they were trying to get rid of the baby they would have cause jaylens seizures and her heart problems.

        Parker you're a fucking genius. Running back upstairs to the living room with Parker in tow i pace back and forth. Trying to put everything together like a puzzle piece.

       Ok so years ago Alana hired people to kill her then husband so she can marry Gabriel. Then Gabriel made Parker shoot three men just so they would talk about Gabriel's hand in Lorain a death.

      They then flee here because the man those people worked for was a powerful person. But what if what they told Parker was a lie.

      I do believe there was a powerful man involved but why run? What if they were covering for something else. They tried so hard to hide Parker from the world but why?

       They changed his name and erased everything on him. They did all this to get rid of one man? A man Alana married but didn't seem to love.... Parker needs to answer some very burning questions.

Still pacing back and forth with Parker watching me I ask "where exactly did you grow up?" He seems to try and remember the exact place. "I don't remember much but a two story house in the middle of nowhere" ok ok big house?

       Means his dad must have had money but who was his dad? "Do you by any chance have a picture of your family before" he looks confused as to why I'm asking to see a picture.

    Reluctantly he gets up and walks to the wall full of pictures. Opening a locked cabinet he grabs a picture frame and hands it to me.
I look at the picture and analyze it. I see two kids one boy and girl.

      The little girl hugging her brother. Lorain and Parker as kids. Looking at the two adults I can tell the woman is Alana. I move my finger and look at the mans face.

     Holy fucking shit. I look up at Parker and hold the picture next to his face. Oh my god. How didn't I see this earlier. Parker and his father look so much alike.

     I'm stunned as to what I'm seeing. I makes sense now. It makes sense as to why they would want to get rid of the baby.

I get the picture frame and Parker dragging him to my car. "Get in the car Parker I'll explain later" I race to my house.

     My hands and forehead sweating excessively. I jump out of the car and room inside calling to jaylen. She walks downstairs but stops when she sees Parker.

    We have no time for this. I grab her and him pushing them on the sofa making them stay as I run upstairs to my dads office. Digging through papers and pictures looking for some specific picture.

       When I find I I run downstairs to see Jaylen and Parker awkwardly sitting there as I pace trying to think of a way to explain what I know.

  Fuck it I'm just going to do it. I hand jaylen the picture I got out of my dads office and hand it to her. I hear her speak for the first time in weeks. So she can speak she just didn't want to got it. "Why are you handing me this?" the picture was three kids and a man standing proudly as the children smile. "I've seen it thousands of time Thomas" she tries getting up but I push her back down handing her the picture I took from Parker's house.

      She looks at it confused till it hits her too. She looks at both photos. She then looks at Parker as she stands up backing away. "Shit I really fucked up didn't I" I nod as if she could see me. "I have no clue what drugs you guys are on but can you please explain what y'all are doing"

      Jaylen tried to open her mouth and talk but couldn't speak just like she couldn't speak all those weeks ago. "I spent so much time with you but I didn't see it now it do" she holds out both pictures to him which he takes still confused.

  He creases his eyebrows as he looks at them. "Why do you have a picture of me and my dad? And who are these kids?" He still hasn't put it together. He probably won't for awhile considering we look way different then we did when we were kids.

       I pull out my wallet and take out a picture of me and jaylen when we first met handing it to him. He starts to piece it together. "You may not remember us but we remember you and him" I point to his father in the photo.

     Jaylen finally finds her voice "Your father owned Störm mafia. Leader of parrish industries." Parker look up at her in confusion. He doesn't know they lied to him. "Sit down Parker, I'll explain it as much as i can" he hesitates to sit down still looking at the pictures.

     "Your father Martian, was an associate of our father. My dad had this brilliant idea one summer to send us to live with him so he can train us properly. That's where we met you. Then your name was still Chase Störm, after the summer had ended we went home. Weeks passed and our father got a call that he was shot and Lorain died. He was told Alana fled with a man and took you with them. The soul heir of Everything he had. Parker your father was the powerful man trying to get to you. His people were trying to get to you."

        He breaths in and out. "I don't understand, he would never hurt a soul much less be the leader of a mafia" he shakes his head in denial "Parker those men told you that it would fuck up the balance if you and Jaylen had a baby. And By bringing a baby into the world Gabriel would no longer be in power of everything. People who stayed loyal to the störm name would rebel just to bring you back into power. It was a whole ploy so Gabriel can stay in power and keep you in the dark."

   He nods as I can see the wheels in his brain turning. He looks at jaylen and back at me "what if I want to take it back, all of it" shit maybe I should have kept this to myself but it would eat me alive if I did. "You can, but you would have to prove you are Chase Störm."

      Nodding to himself he gets up and looks at jaylen "you said all those times that it would be you to ruin this but it was never you. It was always me and I'm going to fix this" he starts to walk to the door but jaylen stops him. "Are you leaving me" that's my cue to go. I'll let them talk this out.