Chapter 37- stop knocking

-jaylen POV-

Parker went to go check on Alex and make sure he's ok. Thomas better not be messing with that kid for the hell of it. Alex is a nice person and I can tell he's been through some stuff.

I began to take of my shirt when Parker walks in slowly mid way. I know it's him because it smells like lavender. Parker really doesn't know that he smells like a girl all the time but I don't mind.

I turn to see him leaning against the closed door. He has this look on his face. It's either because my boobs are out or because he knows what happened with Thomas and Alex.

"They totally fucked" I laughed as that's the only thing he says before dragging me to bed. Parker undresses which I don't mind.

I didn't get to finish the last time Parker fucked me considering this idiot knocked on the door.

Im definitely still horny enough to fuck the shit out of him with my double sided dildo. I pull Parker to me before he takes off his jeans. I hold him by the waist and look at him.

He's definitely Parker right now not chase. I smile as I walk to my night stand and take out his favorite toy. He never says it's his favorite but I know it is because he gets excited every time I pull it out.

  I slip on the vibrating tongue ring with my back to Parker. I hear him getting close I turn around in time to catch his lips onto mine. I grab his ass and pull him closer into the kiss. He moans as I grip his ass even harder.

I slam him onto the wall and pick him up slightly. We pull apart when the door knocks. Dammit fuck. I'm going to fuck the shit out of Parker as soon as I kick out the person who knocked.

I open the door after I put on my shirt. Parker walks off into the bathroom avoiding this person.

Thomas. You son of a bitch. "What do you want" he smirks and says "you really can't keep your hands off him can you?" I give him a smug look knowing what I know. "And you really can't stop getting your dick sucked by Alex can you?"

He laughed and keeps mocking me "just like you can't stop sucking Parker's dick" this bitch. I lean in the door frame "so who's the top? I bet it's Alex considering you're a little bitch" he glares at me "I could ask the same about you and your lover boy"

now it was my turn to laugh "obviously me" as I said this Parker walks out of the bathroom and stares at Thomas. "And that's my cue" Parker walks past Thomas and goes to check on Alex again.

I open my door wider so Thomas can come in. "Ok but seriously who's the top" Thomas gives me a lopsided smile and says "I'd like to say he is but that would be a lie" I chuckled. Me and Thomas usually had talks like this a lot. We tell each other everything.

From a young age we only had each other so we see each other as best friends and siblings by law. He sits down on my bed.

"Seriously tho do you actually top Parker." I nodded as he laughed again. "It's more like I fuck him and he just lets me" he walks over to my closet and pulls up the fake board.

He takes out snacks I hide in there. He sits back down on my bed as he chews on a gummy. "Deadass tho Alex has only ever sucked dick once in his life and fuck it's like he's a pro."

He continues shoving gummies in his mouth as he speaks. "Holy crap really? Is he that good he has you talking about it" he nodded and says "I swear his ass is so fucking tight I couldn't move" my mouth dropped.

Damn he's that good. He then proceeded to ask me about my sex life with Parker. Some people might find it weird but we don't. Like I said more of best friends than siblings.

I stick out my tongue and show him my vibrating ring. "This is what drives him crazy, he says it's like feeling the vibrations in his soul" he examined the ring " I'll have to buy one now for Alex. I have no clue what he likes but you know. By the way how did you know what your lover boy liked"

I shrugged and tell him "I have a box full of shit actually. Also I took a look at Parker's web browser once and oh my god I can't do half the shit they do because it's illegal" he laughs as I joke.

  "Well I doubt Alex has a porn hub account. But I will look into it" I shake my head in amusement his attention turns to my growing stomach.

"When's your next appointment?" I think about it for a second "Next week actually" he lays down gently "I hope it's a boy, just so I can play catch with him" I laughed as he joke about the baby. "Hope so, but if you keep interrupting this baby isn't going to have any siblings" he snickers as I tell him to stop knocking.