“He doesn’t know how to control his powers so he released the shot at 100%”, All Might think, “At this rate, he will just slowly break yourself! Young Midoriya!.”, the number one hero adds, concerned for his successor’s recklessness.

“Did you Think I’d stop after just one attack?”, Todoroki said conjuring a large scale glacier attack.

SMASH!”, broccoli boy shattered the ice again, this time breaking his middle finger. And to this the crowd cheered even louder.
“Tch!”, half n’ half clicked his tongue in frustration.

“From the way Todoroki fights, He’ll only attacks instantaneously, I need a wide opening for my next move.”, Izuku strategized himself.

“Dang, Todoroki’s good. Its like he has no weaknesses!”, Sero commented,

“Yeah! You three have emitter type quirks, and can perform with little to no time lag!”, Kirishima referred to Bakugou, Todoroki and Boboiboy. making that one section of the spectator seats turn to them.

“What are you talking about shitty hair? If you use your muscles too much the fibers will tear, same thing if you keep running your lungs can’t catch up, there’s a limit to how much you can take before you break.”, Bakugou explained, “That includes you freak!”, He pointed to Cyclone who was zipping up the half empty bag.

“You’re right Bakugou! If I use my quirk too much I get really sleepy!”, Cyclone said in all smiles, Midoriya would take note of this if he wasn’t on the battle field right now, He then tucked the plastic zip-lock bag into the seat’s cup holder and revert back to normal. Yes, Boboiboy’s definition of ‘sleepy’ is comatose.

“Quirks are physical capabilities, sooner or later that bastard and nerd will reach their own.”, Bakugou unconsciously continued his commentating.

“So then, against the instant knock out Todoroki, Midoriya would want-”

“-An endurance match?”. Todoroki mumbled as his right side was getting numb. “However, it won’t be a problem to me.”. He once again used his ice to try and immobilize Izuku. The grass head barely dodged, but he quickly jumped forward to launch another blistering attack. And successfully froze Midoriya’s right leg, making him struggle as Shoto was getting closer.

So what did this boy do? Break his entire left arm of course! No, not just the forearm not another finger, his entire left arm, this was effective in breaking the ice surrounding his leg. It is now a good time to describe Izuku’s arm as ‘a dangling crippled sack of skin’. He screamed in agony, as he was desperate and no adrenaline can pull him through this.

“That’s bigger than before, are you telling me to stay back?”, despite the strong force received, Todoroki stopped himself from getting out of bound by making an ice wall emerge from behind him. The result of this action was most of his right has gone numb.

“Todoroki’s…. shaking…?”, Izuku mutters to himself.

“physical limitation huh?”, Boboiboy thought to himself, his powers are great but they do have drawbacks of their own. At first it was amnesia but now, through vigorous training via Loopbot and Tok Kasa it had dropped to not so little energy drainage, which is nothing a few days of sleep can’t fix. “Wait… is he trying to talk Shoto out of his truce?”

“Thanks Midoriya for making that old man’s face even more disgruntled.”, Todoroki turns his attention to the obviously furious Endeavor. “But I’m the one who will win this without using that bastard’s quirk. I’LL REJECT HIM COMPLETELY!”.

Shoto’s poisonous words ranged in Midoriya’s ears the clear disgust the other had was incredible, what trauma can do to a person. What Todoroki had gone through was much more than when Izuku was told that he’s quirkless.