"Hyolyn, I didn't have a choice, he would have found you whether I told him or not," he shouted chasing after her as she stormed into the kitchen. Turning my head toward her, Seungcheol and Mingyu stood in front of her as he entered the room. 

"Bullshit! I took the tracker out!" Noticing her tighten her fist around the back of the chair, I saw Jeonghan put her hand over hers, trying to calm her down. 

"What's happened?" Jun shot Mr Jeon a dark look, going to stand next to her. Heads turned between Hyolyn and Mr Jeon as if it were a tense tennis match. 

"He's a coward, all he cares about is saving his own skin," Hyo spat, a dark look on her face I'd never seen before. The stark difference between the happy Hyo I had in my arms ten minutes ago to this one... it's terrifying. It reminds me that she's not the same Hyo that I had 5 years ago. And to be truthful, that terrifies me more. 

"What did you do?" Wonwoo appeared behind him, eyes narrowing towards his father. 

"All I did was report to Miss Bora the situation, I don't think you understand the delicate situation that's going on. I'm trying to do the best thing for everyone," he looked around, settling on Hyo. "Hyolyn, I'm sorry. I had to," he finished in a small voice, dropping eye contact. A second later, she laughed. 

"Oh this is going to be GOOD. This is something I have to see. I HAVE to see you cowering before Bora." Rolling her eyes, she wormed her way out of the slight barricade that had started around her, walking up to Mr Jeon. "If my boys get hurt because of this, I'll kill you." The room was silent as she turned back to face us. "Just as a precaution, please pack your bags, we might need to take off quickly, depending what goons show up. You," she turned back to Mr Jeon. "Panic room, where is it." Without saying anything, they both left the room, leaving us wondering what the hell is going on. 

"Uh..." Seungkwan started, scanning the room. "She's scary when she's angry." 

"Agreed," Dino nodded, throwing Chewy another sausage. 

"Oh my god," Mingyu sat at the table, threw his head back and groaned. Snapping his head up as  everyone stared at him, wondering what was wrong. "Bora is probably going to turn up." A series of groans went around the kitchen as I locked eyes with Wonwoo, who looked down. 

"Great," hearing him mumble slightly, he left the room heading back upstairs.

Whatever happens, if she says she doesn't need help, we have to try and help her. She's going to say she doesn't need help and we will get in the way, but we have to try. I'm not losing her again. Standing as I was about to leave the room to find her, it made me realise how important time together was. And I didn't want to be far away from her, I can't bear it. 

I need her more than she needs me, and that's the thing that's running through my mind constantly, scaring me. One day I might wake up and she's gone, and it's not something I think I can cope with. 

So come on Seokmin, man up. 

Man up and help your girl win her war and be free. 

*Hyolyn's POV*

Watching Mr Jeon open a door under the staircase, another staircase heading downward appeared. 

"The panic room is down there," he mumbled, almost inaudible. 

"After you then," nodding down the stairs, I had to check everything was safe, and I sure as hell am not going down first. I've been in the middle of too many traps to take the bait on this one. As he nodded and walked down the stairs, I saw Wonwoo at the top of the other staircase. Giving him a small smile to somewhat try and comfort him, I knew it was pointless. It's a shit situation, one they'd have never been in if I'd had just stayed dead

"The code is 170796," he mumbled again, avoiding eye contact. A second later, his eyes snapped up meeting mine. "You don't understand, Hyolyn, I did not have a choice. I'm only alive because JiEun allows it. If I don't tell her everything, I die. I'm sure you of all people will understand what it's like living with an uncertain death sentence over your head." 

Pausing a second, I sighed. I do understand what it is like to not own your own life. 

"You did what you had to," scanning the room, it made me feel a little better had had this to fall back on. "But I mean it. If anything happens to any of those boys upstairs, it won't be JiEun that kills you, it will be me. Understand?" Watching him nod, fear in his eyes, I heard cars arrive upstairs. Fuck, that was fast. 

"Noona!" Running upstairs as I heard feet running around in the kitchen, everyone was in front of the kitchen window. 

"Get back, idiots," pulling them away from the window, scared faces looked back at me. "Everything is fine. Trust me, okay?" Everyone nodded, but there were a few unsure faces staring back. Pulling the gun from the side, flicking the emotion switch off inside me, I began heading to the door. Feeling a hand grab mine, I saw Hansol looking back with worry plastered on his face. "Quit scowling, you'll get wrinkles." Pulling my hand away, I looked back as everyone tried following me. Giving them a look, they took that as 'stay put'. 

Exiting the building, a few SUV's were parked outside. 

"Hyolyn!" Jungkook shouted, hopping out of the car. "What the fuck is going on?" 

"What's going on? What's GOING ON?" I shouted back. This, all this mess was his fault. "You ruined my plan. I know I don't usually have a plan, but I'd started to make one. All you had to do was give me a few months, Dimitri would have no longer been a problem. But you had to be greedy, Jungkook, as usual." The anger boiling inside me was abut to erupt, something I didn't really want the boys seeing. Knowing they're watching through the window, I tried to reign it in, but when I'm angry... I can't hold it in. 

"Where's Sungho?" Watching Jungkook look behind me into the house, he raised a brow. 

"Dimitri has him. I have one month to find him before he kills him, thanks to you ," giving him a look back, I could strangle him here and now. But that would be a bad idea. I don't want a fight right now, I can't be bothered. 

"Figures," another voice came from the van. Seeing Bora step out, pained look on her face as she held her back, she held a paper out to me. "This appeared at your apartment this morning. I kept it on me, just in case I saw you again," she said the last part in a small voice. 

Grabbing the paper, faces looked at me confused. Ripping Dimitri's seal off, I prepared for the worst. 

'One month to find your friend Hyolyn! Find him, he lives and you're both free of me. You know I keep my word. But if you lose, he dies, those boys you hold so dear dies, and the best part? I'll save you for last. 

There is a full moon tonight, your time starts then. You have until the next full moon in 30 days to complete your task. 

But, you know me! I don't want this to be boring for you, let's have some fun. In order to find him, you'll have to complete a few tasks. Trust me, you'll have a whale of a time. 

Keep an eye out for you next letter, it will instruct you on your first task.

All my love, Dimitri'

Great. I have absolutely nothing to go on until these stupid tasks start. Until then, I have to gather people who owe me favours, get eyes around the city to make sure nothing happens to the boys. 

"Bora will be staying with you, it's not safe in the city and she's 8 months pregnant. You're the only person I trust, Hyolyn. I might be a dick, but I actually do care about her. Keep her safe," before I could argue, he'd got in the van, the cars speeding off. 

Great. Just great.

So not only do I have to keep 13 men and a dog to keep safe, I also have to look for clues to try and find my partner who's been taken hostage because of mistakes I've made, try and stay alive from an absolute lunatic... and now I have to look after a heavily pregnant woman who I sometimes like and sometimes I hate. 

Please, God, if you're real, give me a break

**********