I faked being mated with my leader(MinJoon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Give me a few days to think about it?" Namjoon ran a hand through Jimin's bleach dry hair. The smaller alpha had to really fight to not purr. He really wanted to purr. Namjoon's hand felt good.

They didn't talk more about it for a few days until Namjoon came to him a week later, asking if the offer was still on the table.

And that was how Namjoon and Jimin ended up as mates.

Of course, they did tell the rest of BTS about what they were up to, which lead to a fun conversation where Seokjin pretended to be offended, that Namjoon would choose Jimin and not him ("think of NamJin! You are breaking our fans heart Joonie! How can you do this to them? Betrayal!").'

They chose not to tell their company since there was a law that nobody could interfere with mated pairs. BigHit really couldn't do much about their mating other than just sigh and accept it.

One good thing about living in a conservative country, nobody asked straight questions about their relationship either.

So they got away with it. Namjoon and Jimin were mated in the eyes of the public. It also helped their public image a lot. Namjoon didn't have to worry about cruel words said beneath somebodies breath in their distrain for an unmated omega living alone with so many alphas. He got to just be Namjoon.

Well, okay, he got to be Rap Monster. Jimin had learned the difference between those two, but still. He got to be the version of himself he wanted to show to the world.

It was a good plan. There was no doubt about it. There were just a few minor mistakes that Jimin had not considered.

Overall, Jimin was not a very... alpha-like alpha. He was shorter than many male omegas, this including Namjoon (Of course, Namjoon was taller than all of them cause clearly, his mother had fed him growth serum as a child.) He wasn't naturally territorial, nor was he aggressive outside of play, like somebody like Jungkook could be. Rarely did Jimin feel anything from his inner alpha. If it wasn't because of his strong and heavy alpha scent, it would be easy to confuse him for a beta or even at times, an omega.

That was why it surprised him so much the first time he had to suppress as growl when a foreign alpha touched Namjoon. The growl didn't fully get out, but Jimin didn't manage to suppress it fully. Luckily Namjoon didn't hear it, that would have been embarrassing, but Seokjin next to him did.

The older alpha sent Jimin a knowing grin before he fluffed his hair and winked at Jimin.

That just confused Jimin more. Exactly what did Seokjin think was going on? It was just a minor mistake. It would not happen again!

It happened again.

Jimin hadn't considered that mating wasn't just... a bite on Namjoon's neck. It was a connection between the two of them.

Namjoon seemed like he wasn't really feeling it or noticing it, but Jimin was not that lucky.

But, it was something he could deal with. He gave in to his inner alpha. He cuddled up to Namjoon when he could, he held his hand, and he hugged him. Namjoon never pulled away, and Jimin wasn't sure if it was because he wanted the touches as well or because he was playing along.

He decided he didn't want to know.

That was how it went on for two years, where he kept telling himself that it was just his inner alpha acting up. It was normal and both something he had to think about. It would get easier. It would become something he could just ignore.

That turned out to be a lie.

It wasn't just Jimin's inner alpha. No, he had gotten... emotions for Namjoon. There was no other way of putting it.